Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Would a Large Thirsties hemp work in one size Fuzzibunz? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1345503)

tuckabella 01-30-2012 08:26 AM

Would a Large Thirsties hemp work in one size Fuzzibunz?

Anyone know, for sure, if a large Thirsties hemp insert would fit width-wise in a Fuzzibunz one-size? I know the smalls fit (have them). Just not sure if the larges would shrink up enough to fit the narrower width (than a sized Fuzzibunz). I love the Thirsties hemp, but am thinking when I get more that I would like to size up to have them be a bit longer as DS grows.

Stamina 01-30-2012 08:41 AM

While I don't have a Fuzzibunz to compare it to, I can tell you that size two Thirsties inserts fit great into my Blueberry Deluxe and BG 4.0s but they are too wide for my OS Charlie Banana. I'd be happy to measure the prepped with of my size two Thirsties hemp/duo inserts though if that helps :)

tuckabella 01-30-2012 08:53 AM

Re: Would a Large Thirsties hemp work in one size Fuzzibunz?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stamina (Post 14553657)
While I don't have a Fuzzibunz to compare it to, I can tell you that size two Thirsties inserts fit great into my Blueberry Deluxe and BG 4.0s but they are too wide for my OS Charlie Banana. I'd be happy to measure the prepped with of my size two Thirsties hemp/duo inserts though if that helps :)

If you could measure, that would be very helpful!

Stamina 01-30-2012 09:19 AM

Sure! My size two Thirsties hemp are about 5-3/8" wide and 12-5/8" long. The size two stay dry MF part is 5-3/4" wide and 13-1/4" long. It's a little annoying that the hemp shrinks up smaller than the stay dry so the snaps don't match up on mine, but I love them anyway :)

tuckabella 01-30-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stamina (Post 14553918)
Sure! My size two Thirsties hemp are about 5-3/8" wide and 12-5/8" long. The size two stay dry MF part is 5-3/4" wide and 13-1/4" long. It's a little annoying that the hemp shrinks up smaller than the stay dry so the snaps don't match up on mine, but I love them anyway :)

Thanks! I will measure after DS wakes up!

dsccwhiz 01-30-2012 03:28 PM

They do not fit in my OS Fuzzi Bunz old style. I do not have the new Elites so I can't speak for them. The Joey Bunz larges do fit but it is really tight.

tuckabella 01-30-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsccwhiz (Post 14556353)
They do not fit in my OS Fuzzi Bunz old style. I do not have the new Elites so I can't speak for them. The Joey Bunz larges do fit but it is really tight.

Thanks! Phewey! I don't have the new Elite ones either. Well, small Thirsties hemp it is for now! I have some medium Joey Bunz, but they are a bit too long for where DS is at right now.

Thanks so much for chiming in!

jennayoung99 01-30-2012 10:22 PM

i use the small thirsties hemp in my fuzzibunz and it fits good and it has a good 2 inches of room.

tuckabella 01-31-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennayoung99 (Post 14558657)
i use the small thirsties hemp in my fuzzibunz and it fits good and it has a good 2 inches of room.

Are the sized Fuzzibunz? My one size have maybe half an inch width wise left when I have a small Thirstiest hemp.