Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   If I love my LL flats.... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1345657)

yesterdayicried 01-30-2012 01:27 PM

If I love my LL flats....

what is best flat to replace them? I need to add to the flat stash (all LL flats) and it kills me to have to have another type of flat when I love the LLs so much. If you were a die-hard LL flat fan what have you bought and loved equally or nearly as much?
Thanks!

RunawayBunny 01-30-2012 02:09 PM

I have found nothing i like as much as my LLs ( mostly because the size is so perfect for us and I am too cheap to try gmd). You could stalk fsot. In the past 1.5 months I bought 18 (2 different sales) for what I bought my original 12 (per flat) for brand new. I also passed on another 18 because I don't need that many so they are out there!

---------------------------------
Meg, mama to Joey (2/2010)!

mollypeters 01-30-2012 02:37 PM

Re: If I love my LL flats....

i guess it's ok to say it now, cuz ll is no longer in the biz, but.....when i wholesaled w/ ll, i had received a package of clotheez(gmd) in one of my cases. i got ahold of gina, and she told me that they were the same, and that i could sell them as ll. she went on to tell me that the workers in the factories don't read english(and most, unfortunately, r illiterate in their own language), so they don't know what the stickers say that they'r putting on the packages...so that's basically the long-winded way of saying, if u want more ll flats, get the gmd (i believe the md size is the one that's equivalent to ll)

RunawayBunny 01-30-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollypeters
i guess it's ok to say it now, cuz ll is no longer in the biz, but.....when i wholesaled w/ ll, i had received a package of clotheez(gmd) in one of my cases. i got ahold of gina, and she told me that they were the same, and that i could sell them as ll. she went on to tell me that the workers in the factories don't read english(and most, unfortunately, r illiterate in their own language), so they don't know what the stickers say that they'r putting on the packages...so that's basically the long-winded way of saying, if u want more ll flats, get the gmd (i believe the md size is the one that's equivalent to ll)

I wonder if this was also true for prefolds.

---------------------------------
Meg, mama to Joey (2/2010)!

foggierbard9 01-30-2012 03:47 PM

Which GMD will wash up to the same size as the LL now that GMD only has small/large sizes? I need to add to my flats stash as well and deciding which to buy is hard, I LOVE my LL and wish I had gotten more before they went out of business.

lissa~K 01-30-2012 04:22 PM

I'm in the same boat. I absolutely love my LL flats I can never find any FSOT:( I would love to buy a bunch more for future babies and I hate the thought of a mismatched stash.

yesterdayicried 01-30-2012 07:06 PM

wow, i'll head there now to check them out. thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollypeters (Post 14555742)