Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2011 Due Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=220)
-   -   August 2011 babies- February chat :) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1346563)

Faithsa 02-01-2012 08:41 AM

August 2011 babies- February chat :)

Hello everyone! We start the month with a mild cold on the baby front and I think teeth may not be too long in coming. Today is my Mom's birthday but she's too far away for us to celebrate with her. :(

We have a lot less snow on the ground right now than we did last year. I'm not complaining in the least... :goodvibes:

heyuitsme 02-01-2012 09:13 AM

Re: August 2011 babies- February chat :)

we don't have very much snow right now either. I'm thinking this time last year we had over a foot on the ground and the plows had made piles up and over people's mailboxes...lots and lots of snow. we've had a few super cold days, but this week has been in the upper 20s, lower 30s, so kind of mild for us.

kezia continued her off day and only had a few ounces at supper and only 2 ounces at bedtime whereas she usually has 8! totally freaked me out. she drank a full 7 this morning, so that makes me feel a little better. she seems fine otherwise, but would just clamp down and refuse to eat anymore...funny baby.

well, I suppose, better get a move on, still need to shower. and finish another sewing project. later ladies!

sblakeley 02-01-2012 09:36 AM

Ugh! Masisitis last week, thrush this week. Seriously considering amputating the boobs.

sugar_crystalz 02-01-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sblakeley (Post 14566617)
Ugh! Masisitis last week, thrush this week. Seriously considering amputating the boobs.

Ugh... :hugs:

Not much going on here... it's been pretty nice out the last couple days. It feels like winter hasn't even really started yet but the coldest month is already over. I'm not going to complain!

Finally got the last 1099 today so we can do our taxes now. Woot! I'm going to call and hopefully get an appt for next week.

Lifeisjoy 02-01-2012 10:22 PM

Hi..well it was a balmy 64 here in Mississippi! Micah is cutting his second tooth! Kinda grumpy today. Still haven't done pureed food with him yet. He nurses still every 2-3 hrs...uggg

heyuitsme 02-01-2012 10:39 PM

kezia still not eating well...she'll take a full 8oz for breakfast, then only a 3 at lunch, diner, and bedtime. :( kinda freaking me out. I mean, if she is hungry she'll eat, I guess, but I don't know why she is suddenly not eating as much. Hoping I can get her to eat some cereal or squash tomorrow...maybe she is wanting more solids.
eh, I'm tired...going to bed woman! :) night ladies

mommabritt 02-02-2012 05:59 AM

Wow it's Feb! I tell you- time is just flying! It hasn't been that cool yet here, we keep waiting for winter to start but people around us are saying it may not come!

Sara, dang girl.... You can't get a break! :hugs:

Hallie, Harper isn't doing solids yet either. I tried several weeks ago and she did well the one day but all five times I've offered since then she gags so horribly I stop. I guess she isn't ready. I'm not used to that- my boys were all ready by four months and loved starting solids!

Today is going to be a BUSY and it started off with DH hopping out of bed at 5 and slamming the bathroom door bc he was an hour late getting up. he woke all the kids. Grrrr. Caleb has a school party from 3-5 for advanced readers, Dominic has therapy from 4-5, Nathan has a soccer game at 5:45 and Caleb has basketball practice at 6. I'm tired just writing that.

Hope you all have a great day! :)

estradaamyl 02-02-2012 08:38 AM

:hugs: Mamas. :hugs:

Blah blah blah. :banghead: Just having one of those days. Hubby has been basically no help since his V on Friday. Last night he went out after dinner to talk to someone at church. And also told me he's going to Humboldt in a couple weeks for the weekend. It was just too much all at once for me. :(

So here's a happy baby to cheer us up. Where's yours? :giggle2:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...ictureid=12489

smblake 02-02-2012 10:39 AM

My happy baby is MIA, battling another stuffy nose and not sleeping great, day or night.

Kinda bummed, we didn't get the house we were hoping to, so we are trying to regroup and we might actually build instead.

sblakeley 02-02-2012 11:01 AM

Feeling much better physically and emotionally today. The drugs kicked in and the lack of caring about SIL kicked in. I did get an email back in which she Jesus'd me to death. I'm down with Jesus in a personal way and I became catholic because we don't talk about it. That increased my level of discomfort. My brother is a Baptist missionary in Poland and he never makes me feel uncomfortable with the Jesus talk. I just feel sometimes when people push it they are not doing it with good intentions.

Moving on. Looking at schools in Shanghai today online. Emailing to set up visits. Does anyone know about the British system. I'm in love with a British school, okay okay partially because they have houses like Harry Potter and because its called DUCKS (how stinking cute right??) But also because of what I read about it.

And Susan G Komen has me up in arms today too. That rant is on FB.