Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Oct (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Weekly Chat: 2/6- 2/12 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1348999)

abhernandez 02-06-2012 07:27 AM

Weekly Chat: 2/6- 2/12

Ha. So I worked up the nerves to put this up. I put up an update on the weekend chat thread but I will summarize here.... I haven't had any spotting since the initial spotting on Saturday night. All my tests remain dark and the line is thicker (although not significantly getting darker). I also ordered Welcome Womb as recommended by one of the girls over at ATTS. Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers! I think I might be okay but I still remain very cautious.

Let me know if you anyone has any appointment info up here. I should be seeing the ob later this week but I'm not sure exact day yet. I hadn't planned to go in but this little spotting episode threw a wrench in my stay away from the doc as long as possible plans..

Upcoming Appointments

2/22 Goosebella/ Elise- u/s
2/28 kymdenise/ Kim
2/29 Goosebella/ Elise
3/14 zacifer/Jenny

kymdenise 02-06-2012 07:31 AM

Re: Weekly Chat: 2/6- 2/12

I posted a response to you in the weekend thread. :hugs: Alice.. Hang in there..

boekesec 02-06-2012 07:33 AM

Alice- You're around 5 weeks, right? I know the tests are different, but when I was pg with my daughter my tests all looked like that from about 5 weeks (when I first found out..was totally not ATTS then!) on for quite a while. So I think that at this point the darkness of the line looks great for you! So glad you haven't had any more spotting...praying it stays away and this little one keeps snuggling in!!

boekesec 02-06-2012 07:33 AM

dp, sorry

abhernandez 02-06-2012 07:39 AM

Yup. 5 weeks and 3 daysish... I think. And knowing that my tests look normal makes me feel a lot better. I think I need to relax.

GooseBella 02-06-2012 07:44 AM

Hang in the Mama! FX for you.

AFM: My first appointment was supposed to be February 17th but because of my weekend, overnight visit to the hospital I had to move it up. So now my first apointment is Wednesday February 8th for testing. They will be testing thyriod levels, looking for a molar or multiple prenancy and trying to determine if its just hyperemesis. FX I feel ok today, a little nasueas but not feeling the need to vomit. Praying it stays that way. I can handle nasuea, its the vommiting that gets me. I hope eveyrone had a great weekend.

abhernandez 02-06-2012 07:57 AM

Sounds rough Goosebella... I sure hope everything is ok! I love this DDC but we're all so crazy nervous. I sure can't wait until things calm down around here. I'm so looking forward to everyone making it happily and healthily to the peace and quiet of the 2nd trimester!

kymdenise 02-06-2012 08:01 AM

Tara: I hope you feel better soon, and don't have to deal with HE.. I'm saying a prayer for you.

Alice: I agree.. we are a nervous bunch.

I can't wait for belly pics and fluffy chat and all those wonderful things. I can't WAIT for feeling those flutters and bumps.

Today I have to clean. my. house. It is not good. At all. If I do a good job :giggle: I might start cruising the fluff section of the board, or just work on finishing up these longies :wub:

ambie719 02-06-2012 08:16 AM

Alice, I'm sure the spotting was totally normal and everything is fine now. :)

I'm a little concerned this morning girls. I'm 6 weeks (28dpo) and my test this morning was nowhere near as dark as my tests from 20 & 22dpo. So now I'm worried that this will be another m/c. :( Hopefully I hear from the hospital soon with a date for my u/s.

Terra76 02-06-2012 08:51 AM

Alice, I am glad you are feeling a bit more positive! I think it was probably just normal early PG pain in the butt spotting :hugs:

Goosebella, I am glad you are feeling better. Hope all is well with your bean or beans :giggle2: do twins run in your family?

Kymdenise, I am so with you!! I can't wait for the flutters and thuds :wub: I have already been peaking in at the fluff :hide: I bought some newbie GN yarn too.

Ambie719, is it possible that you just got a sucky test? Maybe it just didn't have as much dye content or your urine was more diluted than usual :hugs:

AFM, Sorry to use mostly screen names. I'm sure i will figure out who everyone is eventually :)

I was really stressing over the darkness of my tests. My FRER where obvious positives but not getting any darker. My wandfo where all super light and not getting any darker. This morning, my FRER looks like the last 2 but my Wandfo is way darker :lostit: I feel more comfortable now. I am so happy to have some cramping. I know that sounds silly but i cramped with my first 3 healthy pregnancies so i was concerned that i wasn't so much this time. AF is due today or tomorrow so I will be super happy come Wednesday if she is still MIA.