Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Cotton Babies order 'in fulfillment' - can I cancel? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1351111)

ExpatMama1990 02-09-2012 10:23 PM

Cotton Babies order 'in fulfillment' - can I cancel?

I placed an order for some XS BGs a couple of days ago, as my baby came out weighing more than expected, so only a small portion of my newborn stash fits! We're washing every day to keep up and it sucks!

Anyway, I selected economy shipping and the order has been saying 'in fulfillment' all day....

My local cloth diaper store announced yesterday that they are now offering the 12 packs (discount for bulk, which is what I ordered from CBs) and we are desperate for these diapers!!! What I'm wondering is; can I call and cancel the Cotton Babies order at this point, or is it too late? Anyone have any experience of this?

mmmarmalade 02-09-2012 10:30 PM

Re: Cotton Babies order 'in fulfillment' - can I cancel?

No experience, but you know, it never hurts to try! Good luck mama!

BBBmOm 02-09-2012 10:51 PM

They have fantastic customer service, give them a call!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Queen_Celeste 02-09-2012 10:53 PM

So you ordered today? If they haven't already packaged it they probably can. I would call as soon as customer service opens in the morning.

seacat 02-09-2012 11:20 PM

Unless their policy has changed you are not able to cancel orders. They gave me a rma so I could return the items. I'd try anyhow though.

babymamma 02-09-2012 11:22 PM

So are the XS too small for you babe? Are you upsizing to the OS dipes?

mypeanut09 02-10-2012 03:52 AM

Their policy says you can't. I had an item that was backordered and after a week and a half of it still being backordered, they let me cancel it. I don't know if it's the same for everyone though.

ExpatMama1990 02-10-2012 07:33 AM

I've cancelled before, but I don't remember why/at what point that order was =/

I'll try and call them in a bit, just to see. :) Thanks for the replies.

ExpatMama1990 02-10-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babymamma
So are the XS too small for you babe? Are you upsizing to the OS dipes?

No, the XS fit her at the moment, I just need a bunch more as some of the other NB diapers I got her DON'T Fit.

I may try some OS on her today though... DD's stash is comprised mostly of them...

Ladyflower 02-10-2012 08:08 AM

I started using our OS BG's when ds was 1 week old (when we started CD'ing.) He was born 8lb 12oz so he was probably around that weight when we started using them (weight went down a bit and then back up.) I never thought they were that bulky since we only used the newborn insert with it at first, which is super trim.