Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   added spaces for June and July edd...tester spots for newborn diapers (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1354960)

fluffybunsdiapers 02-18-2012 08:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I will be taking 10 testers. I have enough fabric to do 2of each print shown. These will be fleece Ai2, with a sewn in tri fold soaker, made of terry cloth and microfleece to wick away wetness. These will have a cord snap down, please tell me if you would like side snaps or side velcro for closure. The prints are, purple bugs, bumble bees, colorful fish, giraffe, brown with yellow& green circles, blue zebra, rainbow tie dye(sold out), purple turtles, zoo animals, lizards. Tester spots will be $9ppd for continental US. I will be running another round of testers for Fitteds soon. Thanks Mamas.
Photo of fabrics below
Attachment 95822
Mama's interested with due dates in June or July-go ahead and pm me, I will get you set up and reserve your spot for next round of testing:goodvibes::goodvibes:

round one:
JessicaArizona: tie dye with hook and loop, done, paid shipped 2/28
Clemson Mama87: tie dye with snaps, done, paid and shipped 3/2

round two:

Happy2BMommy: zoo animal AI2 and fitted
Chefsteph82
MarchMama2x- fitted

Added pics on 3rd page :-)

Questions
1. How much did the baby weigh when born? Do you feel the diaper was a good fit for your child?
2. Was the umbilical cord snap placement in a comfortable spot for baby? Did you find the snap on the soaker helpful?
3. Hook and Loop users/ Did you like the laundry pockets over laundry tabs?
4. Was the diaper absorbent enough for your newbie?
5. Anything else you would like to share? Pictures of fit would be wonderful :)
Thank you so much Mamas!

chefsteph82 02-18-2012 09:39 AM

Re: tester spots for newborn diapers

not due till June :( but looking forward to seeing how your testing goes!

fluffybunsdiapers 02-18-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chefsteph82
not due till June :( but looking forward to seeing how your testing goes!

Well, you should be good for the second round then....I'll go a few months out for your edd, I know this will take a little while, but they are newbies for such a short time :-)

fluffybunsdiapers 02-20-2012 02:08 PM

any ds mamas interested? I have testing going on elsewhere too, but was hoping to get some mamas here as well.....

daisy7843 02-20-2012 09:56 PM

I've never been a tester before, What exactly does that entail. I am interested :)

JessicaArizona 02-20-2012 10:13 PM

Possibly interested. When would they be done? I'm due march 30. I really like the tie dye! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

fluffybunsdiapers 02-21-2012 04:02 AM

I can sew it up in less then a week and ship it out (I work full time out of the home too)

2+2macht4 02-21-2012 04:08 AM

Oh I wish I had a newbie. Good luck getting testers :)

fluffybunsdiapers 02-21-2012 04:32 AM

To be a tester, just use the diaper as you normally would and then share your thoughts, likes, dislikes about the diaper so I can improve the design if needed. :goodvibes:

JessicaArizona 02-21-2012 10:04 AM

So would late march work for being a tester? :)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum