Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Ds app always crashing, grrrr (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1356116)

masja 02-20-2012 02:40 PM

Ds app always crashing, grrrr

Seems everytime I open a thread with more than 2-3 pics the DS app freezes and then crashes! Anyone else have this issue? (I'm on my iPod 4g) also if I read a thread too long when I switch back to "current" threads it reloads and takes me back like 2 pages and I lose my place and have to scroll all the way down again. Anyone else???

masja 02-23-2012 10:16 PM

Anyone?

Nyomi&Jericho'sMommy 02-24-2012 08:37 AM

Re: Ds app always crashing, grrrr

I just uploaded the recend DS app update last night, and it has already crashed 3 times for me. Im using HTC Evo3d on android....

TwinMommaplus2 02-26-2012 09:38 PM

Once in the last three days...

Nyomi&Jericho'sMommy 03-03-2012 07:22 PM

Is this just something we need to get used to? Or will it ever be corrected? It seems like I spend more time closing out and restarting after it crashing than I do actually on the forums, sometimes it crashes before the main screen even loads.

TPLmommy 03-03-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyomi&Jericho'sMommy
Is this just something we need to get used to? Or will it ever be corrected? It seems like I spend more time closing out and restarting after it crashing than I do actually on the forums, sometimes it crashes before the main screen even loads.

Same here. :(

ETA: & it crashed while I tried to post that!!!!

AnimalHouse 03-03-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyomi&Jericho'sMommy (Post 14747365)

Same here. I'm on the Droid app, and it crashes constantly. Either that, or it times out.

~happy2Bamommy~ 03-03-2012 09:42 PM

I have no idea. Sounds like several of you are having an issue though.

I'll report this for the tech team.

L J 03-04-2012 07:30 PM

Having major issues here, too, on a iPhone 4s. It doesn't load half the time and I have to delete then reinstall it because it is just a black screen after a crash.

And I haven't been able to open threads all day - it times out.

masja 03-04-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L J
Having major issues here, too, on a iPhone 4s. It doesn't load half the time and I have to delete then reinstall it because it is just a black screen after a crash.

And I haven't been able to open threads all day - it times out.

Yup same here, I've reinstalled 3 times since yesterday :(