Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Non Traditional Families (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=221)
-   -   My best friends are pregnant!!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1356374)

Beaners_Mom 02-21-2012 06:41 AM

My best friends are pregnant!!!

They've been trying for over a year to get pregnant and we just found out a couple of days ago that it finally worked!!

They're Lesbians and I want to buy them onesies and stuff that say "I love my mommies" and I didn't know what the eat site for things like that are. I'm sure I could google it, but then I wouldn't be able to share this awesome news with you all! I'm just that excited for them!!

I already bought the baby a book about how awesome it is to have 2 moms. I couldn't help myself. Lol!!

carriek38 02-21-2012 07:15 AM

Re: My best friends are pregnant!!!

Oh geeze, there is a site but I can't remember what it is & I don't want to search from work :giggle: I'll try to come back later. I have a coworker who got DP & I a "Congratulations to the New Mommies!" card when DD was born. It was very sweet. As I recall, though, the items weren't cheap.

DillyDay 02-21-2012 10:44 AM

yay! congrats to them!!

this_mel_rocks 02-21-2012 10:48 AM

Cafepress has a ton of cute onesies. I just looked. I googled I love my two mommies onesies.

MrsCrafty 02-21-2012 11:18 AM

Thats so awesome!!! A couple I know recently got matched with a little newborn baby girl, she has special needs and I just know they are going to be the best parents she could ever have.

I think if you find something you like in Etsy a lot of the sellers are willing to edit their designs, I have one I always buy from and shes even made me completely custom screen prints and let me send her shirts since she didn't have the size/color I wanted. Here's her store

carriek38 02-21-2012 03:49 PM

Yeah, I think I found them on cafepress, too.

Heather8183 02-21-2012 03:54 PM

I can handpaint something like that with any phrase you'd like :)

Sageac 02-26-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather8183 (Post 14686223)
I can handpaint something like that with any phrase you'd like :)

LOOOVE it! i want to learn to paint T-shirts... :)

swrlgrl105 02-27-2012 08:33 AM

When my partner and I had DS, my best friend got us an "i love my mommies" onesie and it was awesome! when i get home i will upload a pic, but the heart in the "love" part was a rainbow heart, and im saving it for our next. I'll try to find out what website she ordered it from :)

Beaners_Mom 02-28-2012 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swrlgrl105
When my partner and I had DS, my best friend got us an "i love my mommies" onesie and it was awesome! when i get home i will upload a pic, but the heart in the "love" part was a rainbow heart, and im saving it for our next. I'll try to find out what website she ordered it from :)

I found something like that in google and thought it was neat. I'll definitely be getting that as well.

I want to make a lesbian friendly scrapbook for them as well. I've noticed a lot of stuff is for mommy & daddy, so I'd like them to have something too (all the books I found were like $60 or so and I'm thinking maybe I can make one cheaper?)