Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   thirsties AIOs keep yes no? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1358858)

AZmommy 02-26-2012 01:30 AM

thirsties AIOs keep yes no?

I bought 3 thirsties AIOs off FSOT.. good price came in super condition the trade is not the issue.. I'm on the fence on weather I want to keep them or not..

1) the fit they fit nice no issues with the fit
2) assorbancy they function well no issues their eaither

dislikes
1) drying times they jsut take forever turnign them inside out (which I hate) helps a lot but the are never totally dry after a full dryer cycle
2) microfiber no issues with washing but its that drying grabby feelings
so I'm on the fence if I want to keep these or not..

Deanna

jaelynsmommy61607 02-26-2012 01:42 AM

I loved mine! I had smalls and they did take awhile to dry. But our dryer was a pos back then also.

AZmommy 02-26-2012 01:43 AM

Re: thirsties AIOs keep yes no?

I have a good dryer these jsut take forever to dry...

jaelynsmommy61607 02-26-2012 01:48 AM

Do you turn them when you first put them in?

AZmommy 02-26-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaelynsmommy61607 (Post 14712384)
Do you turn them when you first put them in?

yes

MomBecks 02-26-2012 06:32 AM

Long dry times drive me nuts so I'd probably sell them off. But if you don't mind laying them out to dry the rest of the way and fit and absorbency are good, keep 'em!

Kabuki24 02-26-2012 06:48 AM

I don't fund the dry time long at all compared to other all in ones. Doesn't turning them inside out help a lot? Our issue is the absorbency. Because of that I might sell them off and replaces with ones and twos.

AZmommy 02-26-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kabuki24 (Post 14712707)
I don't fund the dry time long at all compared to other all in ones. Doesn't turning them inside out help a lot? Our issue is the absorbency. Because of that I might sell them off and replaces with ones and twos.

turnign them helps a lot they are still wet at the end of a high heat 70 minute cycle.. I HATE having to turn things its jsut work work and if soemone else transfers them then it doesn't get done and they end up really wet.. I have prefolds grovia AIO and pockets as well in my stash they all are completely dry..
The assorbancy been fine so far..

Deanna

jennayoung99 02-26-2012 10:18 AM

i'd sell them, i hate when things take forever to dry.

AZmommy 02-26-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennayoung99 (Post 14713420)
i'd sell them, i hate when things take forever to dry.

I'm really leaning this way.. I'll have to wait till I get some more diapers though before I can risk loosing them. They are great diapers just take a long time to dry and I dont have that patience..

Deanna