Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Moms of Many or Multiples (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   #6 ....... scared to death! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1359376)

Babygiggles04 02-27-2012 09:50 AM

#6 ....... scared to death!

ok well I just got 3 BFP this morning... baby #6 and hopping for a HG free pregnancy this time around!!! I suffer from bad bad bad HG! am so scared! my family will kill me! i will keep it a secret as long as I can! my aunt is super happy for me and supportive but am sure everyone else will have an issue!

7arrows4Christ 02-27-2012 10:28 AM

Re: #6 ....... scared to death!

Congratulations! I too suffer from severe HG. I just delivered our 7th baby Feb. 16th, and was on Zofran 8mg twice a day until the day she was born. I was hospitalized during my 7th week, with dehydration from throwing up non stop, but HG is also so much more than excessive morning sickness. During the first few months I was also on Reglan combined with the Zofran. I would highly recommend you asking your Dr for Zofran now, to get a jump on it. My HG gets worse with each baby...We were so very blessed to have a church that brought in meals 2-3 days a week, to help our family out for 5 months. I have older daughters ages 15 and 13, who helped to keep things running during the day, while I was bedridden (We homeschool). We wouldn't have survived without our church family.

I'll be praying for you! I know how miserable HG can be, and how disapproving family and friends can be, when sharing you have a new precious blessing on the way!

Erin

babylovinmama 02-27-2012 10:59 AM

Congratulations! :pray: for you!

Babygiggles04 02-27-2012 11:26 AM

Yes thats how it is with me... Worse every pregnancy! I
Always get ivs at home but baby #5 my
Inssurance did not cover it at all! So i was in and out every week! I cant keep pills down so ivs are the pnly way to go ! Arh
Just to think about it! I have faith that God will keep it away! I have no help at all!'

Thanks ladies!

hsmama5 02-27-2012 11:40 AM

Congratulations!!!! Wow HG, dehydration, spitting in cups stuffed with paper towels, popping blood vessals in my throat while throwing up, Zofran, Reglan...... Happened during every pregnancy accept for #5. So there is HOPE. With that one I drank bottles and bottles of ginger ale soda. Lots of small sips all-day-long. Maybe I can have the same kind of pregnancy with this prenancy too!!

hsmama5 02-27-2012 11:41 AM

My pills dissovled under my tongue so I wouldn't throw them back up.

cdeweese 02-27-2012 11:44 AM

Praying for you Mama! Congrats on the new baby :)

7arrows4Christ 02-27-2012 12:07 PM

The Zofran medication I took dissolved under the tongue. I actually took the generic version. We also didn't have insurance so were under state care, and they paid for it with our Doctors recommendation.

Babygiggles04 02-27-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hsmama5
Congratulations!!!! Wow HG, dehydration, spitting in cups stuffed with paper towels, popping blood vessals in my throat while throwing up, Zofran, Reglan...... Happened during every pregnancy accept for #5. So there is HOPE. With that one I drank bottles and bottles of ginger ale soda. Lots of small sips all-day-long. Maybe I can have the same kind of pregnancy with this prenancy too!!

Ok this makes me happy!!!

I usually get my hg at 12 weeks well i started feeling sick today. Maybe thats a good sign :))

newclothuser 02-28-2012 10:45 PM

I think you are talking about nausea? I took "mommy's bliss" with #4 and it really helped. I could tell when I had forgotten to take one of them. It is a natural product- it really helped me, as did sucking on ginger candy and ginger "chews"--basically chewy candied ginger.