Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Moms of Many or Multiples (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   The more pregnancies, the more achy? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1359883)

myall4him2 02-28-2012 02:35 PM

The more pregnancies, the more achy?

I know this isn't a pregnancy section, but I wanted answers from moms of many! :)

Did you find with more the kids you had the more achy you were during your pregnancy?

I'm 14 weeks and I feel as achy as I did in my 9th month of pregnancy with my first few.

Today here is what I did all before 1:30pm:

-Fed kids
-Did the dishes/cleaned kitchen
-Washed off the table
-Swept the dining room floor (big room)
-Vacuumed the carpet in the dining room
-Vacuumed the carpet in the living room
-Got 4 kids and myself dressed
-Loaded 4 kids and myself up in the van and dropped oldest two off at speech
-Went to walmart with younger two for only 10 minutes
-Unloaded younger two again and picked up older two
-Loaded everyone up again
-Had Zaxbys for lunch (too exhausted to cook)
-Cleaned out van & vacuumed it
-Brought garbage can back from road
-Laid kids down for nap

Now I'm laying in bed and I'm SORE and achy all over. I don't think I "over did" myself, right? I'm just doing normal mom things. Should I be this sore and achy?

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 02-28-2012 03:23 PM

Re: The more pregnancies, the more achy?

your overdoing it, lay off all the work in one day..lol
:hugs:

watermelon 02-28-2012 04:18 PM

I did have aches and pains sooner with each pregnancy. Something in your post struck me though. I am sure everything is fine and you just overdid it today...but I used those exact words "...like my 9th month" with my obgyn and found out my cervix wasn't doing it's job with my 5th pregnancy. Take it easy and listen to your body, you know it best. Take care!

watermelon 02-28-2012 04:18 PM

I did have aches and pains sooner with each pregnancy. Something in your post struck me though. I am sure everything is fine and you just overdid it today...but I used those exact words "...like my 9th month" with my obgyn and found out my cervix wasn't doing it's job with my 5th pregnancy. Take it easy and listen to your body, you know it best. Take care!

bluedaisyma 02-28-2012 05:01 PM

oh mama, you did more in a morning than I can manage in a week, lol. This is my 7th pregnancy (6th baby) and it is kicking my preggo butt! Last pregnancy, my hips separated so much, I had to crawl up the stairs and DH had to get me dressed. This time, I have no energy. I don't even feel pregnant, just wiped out, short of breath, unmotivated, lol. Honestly, it sounds normal to me. My ligaments got looser each pregnancy. Also, depends on your age? I had my 1st 4 from ages 23-28 and my 5th I had when I was turning 40 and now I am turning 42 this year with my 6th and I think a lot of it is my age!

bluedaisyma 02-28-2012 05:01 PM

whoops, DS is dbl posting a lot today!

ulawolf 02-28-2012 06:20 PM

This is my 5th and i have severe spd. This for sure makes me know im done after this one!!!

lilac0226 02-29-2012 03:44 AM

Yeah I'm just tired reading your post, I think you should rest more. This is my 3rd pregnancy and it has been exhaustion and worst than my previous twin pregnancy. I recently got slightly anemic but previously had been fine. I am now 30 weeks but from about 20 weeks on have had stomach soreness/stiffness whenever I move around alot. Every other pregnancy I looked at stomach support stuff and thought, why would I need that,where this one I think I will. I've always been able to be really active during my pregnancies, where this one I literally am exhausted from taking a shower or moving around for 15 minutes. Congratulations and good luck, hopefully you find something to help the achiness.

mommyfrog 02-29-2012 09:17 AM

Yeah, more sore with the later ones. Especially my back and hips. Oh and I had gall stones with my 7th, so quite often I could hardly move, much less bend over. It was terrible. But I still want another!!

minercuter 02-29-2012 05:12 PM

My 5th pregnancy was very exhausting but my 6th pregnancy was almost easier than my first. Make sure you're resting. That's most important!!!