Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2011 Due Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=220)
-   -   August 2011 babies- March Chatter! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1360901)

Lifeisjoy 03-01-2012 12:49 PM

August 2011 babies- March Chatter!

New month and springtime ladies!:lostit:
OK so heres a funny for you about cloth dipes:
http://crappypictures.com/2012/03/cl...he-crappy.html
:giggle2:

dagmomma 03-01-2012 02:48 PM

Re: August 2011 babies- March Chatter!

It's feels like spring--more like summer down here is the south. 80 today.

Last year this time I was in the frozen tundra of upsate ny! I do not think we will be here forever but I think we will stay in the southeast.

Lifeisjoy 03-01-2012 03:05 PM

Hi! Glad your liking the south im here in Mississippi now, I def remember those cold long vermont winters! mom said they had 8 inches snow yesterday..wow.

Micah is now enjoying the baby swings at the park so cute!

MamaCoffee 03-01-2012 09:06 PM

March, how on earth is it MARCH already?!

Hi Ladies :cowwave:

So, I guess Puxatauny(sp?) Phil was right...there was some more winter to be had. Hope the tornadoes aren't affecting any of our mommas and that those with snow get a reprieve.

Such absolute CUTIES we have in our group!! Love all the little cheeky smiles and bright eyes!! I will have to upload photos of Ellie at 6 months. They are all on the camera, and have to locate the cord.

So, Naomi, have you STILL not heard anything about that wrap? I think you need to give us the facebook page address so we can all go over and demand they announce the winner! I am just dying over here!

Speaking of wraps, I just picked up a Northern Lights Gira off the facebook swap page that I am having slingified and a shorty made out of it and I am absolutely beside myself excited to get it this weekend. Jan at SBP said I should have it Saturday. ACK!! This is my dream ISO.

Well, happy March everyone!!

P.S. Can someone friend/invite me to the FB group? I am way more active on there than here on DS. Rachell Coffee on FB. Gracias!!

3ringcircus 03-02-2012 06:24 AM

Me too! (Kathy Payne) I finally caved and joined fb. Dh was getting sick of all the diaper sites I had 'liked' on his page.

dagmomma 03-02-2012 06:34 AM

Chatt town--I really do like the south. I miss my maple syrup though. I obviously can get some here but you know the difference. We are less than an hr from the mississippi border. But we are far south. Not as south as mobile but close to montgomery.

As for the tornandoes I HATE them. We have not had one but we have had warnings and it is the worst part of being in the south. ds1 calls them tomatos so at leaast we have a little giggle over a tough situation.

estradaamyl 03-02-2012 10:24 AM

Got the nasty sickies again here. Casper has been waking up with his eyes all gunked shut. :( i didn't escape it this time and it is really wearing me out. I spent most of yesterday on the couch letting the kids destroy the house and watch tv. Hubby was realllllly surprised when he got home. "Nobody notices what I do until I don't do it!"

sugar_crystalz 03-03-2012 07:10 AM

Hi girls... I've been checking in but I've been in kind of a... let's say "weird"... mood all week and haven't wanted to write.

Senia's getting so big! She's started army crawling and doing a bunch of other cool things. I'm going back to work on Monday and actually looking forward to it. I really need to get out of the house.

estradaamyl 03-03-2012 08:38 AM

A little jealous Crystal! Getting out of the house and away from the kids kinda sounds amazing.

heyuitsme 03-03-2012 09:22 AM

me too, crystal. been checking in here and there, but not writing. which makes me sad. :) I miss the super chatty days. but, life goes on.
I thought I had dodged the sick bullet here the other weekend, but now everyone else is better, and I am feeling terrible. cough, ears all funky, congestion...lots of fun :rolleyes: bleh
add to it that I've been on a crazy roller coaster of emotions for the last 3 weeks. was feeling reallly really good a few weeks ago, but have been tanking ever since. I'm hoping some if it is just because I'm tired and sick, but it is still hard to do much of anything the last few days especially. I hate being in a downer mood. it is just so frustrating.

ok, enough of that.
STILL have not heard about the wrap, but another lady was asking about it on their facebook page, so it seems like they may announce it soon, even though they are still in the devolopement stage(making sure they like the thickness etc).
we are down to 1, that's right, count 'em, ONE! kid in diapers. trumpet fanfare!!! It's pretty awesome. Was sick of changing toddler diapers, elijah could go on the potty if we got him on, so about 3 weeks ago just said "no more diapers." He had a lot of accidents the first day, less and less each day and figured it out by the end of the week! He's 2.5, so it is not a super accomplishment, but I'm proud of him. Just diapers at night, cuz I don't want to be changing sheets at 3am. Now the trick will be to get him to stop the running commentary on his bodily functions. as he is going, he is counting his poops :eww: andtelling me that they splash and so on. :rolleyes: boys boys boys. :)

it is snowing like crazy here...finally. the ground was bare otherwise. It dumped about 6-8 inches last night and is still snowing some now. Might try to get out later and take some winter pics with the kids. kezia doesn't have any first snow pics yet!

well, I suppose. a messy kitchen, a shower, nap for kezia and a mountain of stuff piled into my nice clean craft room are all calling for my attention. :)