Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   HUGE Gdiaper LOT - Tiny, SML, MED, LRG + Gcloths (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1365180)

mamma350 03-10-2012 04:09 PM

HUGE Gdiaper LOT - Tiny, SML, MED, LRG + Gcloths

1 Attachment(s)
I am selling off ALL my Gdiapers. Some are brand new in their packages. All others in good to excellent used condition. All but around 2-3 have their Gs firmly attached. All include liners except the Tiny Gs which don't use them.

I would PREFER to sell these as lots. If that isn't possible in the next few days I will offer them up individually. Thanks!

Shipping is included in the price EXCEPT on the G cloths and refill inserts as those are heavier.
I will list shipping separately for those below.

NEW in the package:
Most of these are pictured below, but I ran out of attachment space for more pics. If you want more pics of these new ones I can send them to your email addy.
2Grubby Knees Grey in SMALL $14 ea.
1Galactic Blue in SMALL $14
1 VANILLA in LARGE $14
1 VANILLA & ORANGE in LARGE 2 pack $26
1 GRATEFUL RED in MEDIUM $15
2 GOOSEBERRY PURPLE in MEDIUM $14 ea.--SOLD
2 GALACTIC BLUE in MEDIUM $14 ea.--SOLD
1Guppy Green in MEDIUM $14
1Grubby Knees Grey in MEDIUM $14 ea.
2GCamper Print in MEDIUM $18 ea. -- SOLD

16 TINY Gdiapers
These are Like New and I would prefer to sell them as a lot. There are 16 Gdiapers. I'd like $150 for the LOT and includes FREE shipping. We didn't even use these for one week as my boy got here too big in the thighs to use this size. PERFECT for newborns though!

25 SMALL Gdiapers
Most of these are in excellent condition. There are a few in good used condition or with some wash fade. All include liners. Many liners are new or like new, only a few with some staining that could be sunned out. There are 25 diapers in this LOT. The specialty ones are 2 with Gwords, 2 Gstripe, 5 hand dyed, 3 tie dyed. I'd like $260 for the LOT--or--I would be willing to split them in half to two lots at $130 each. It was great for me to have this large lot as no diapers saw that much use or wear and I always had plenty clean for the diaper bag and the changing table to be well stocked. Washed in Allens Naturally detergent and hung to dry. This is a great set for your little one. Would prefer to sell these as a lot to simplify life ;) Price includes FREE shipping.

SMALL REFILLS and SMALL G Cloths

4 NEW packages of GRefills $35 with addl. $9 shipping
2 NEW packages of GRefills (one pack a few taken out) $15 with addl. $6 shipping

SMALL G Cloths - used a few of these twice, otherwise they are new. Only a couple with very light staining. 12 are Gcloth made by the Gdiaper folks, $40 for this 12 pc. set. 12 are hemp with fleece topping and are very absorbent, $40 for this 12 pc. set. 2 Overnight Hemp small g inserts. These 2 were only washed and not used. $14 for the 2 pack. Shipping for the cloth inserts will be addl. $6 per 12 pc. set and $4 for the Overnight Hemp 2 pack.

6 New Style LARGE Gdiapers
6 Gently used Gdiapers with liners. G logos all attached. Washed in Allens Naturally detergent and hung to dry. Includes the following: 4 vanilla, 2 orange. All in all a great stash for your bigger kiddo. Price is $66 for the LOT. Would prefer to sell as a LOT ;)

6 Old Style LARGE Gdiapers
6 Gently used Gdiapers with liners. G logos all attached. Washed in Allens Naturally detergent and hung to dry. Includes the following: 3 green, 1 orange, 1 red, 1 aqua. This style fits really well especially if your little one has skinny thighs. Price is $60 for the LOT. Would prefer to sell as a LOT ;)

Paypal is preferred payment. All Gdiapers shipped for FREE, G inserts shipping fees posted above. Will ship out the following business day after payment. I've priced these competitively as I'd like them onto their new home quickly :)

Smoke FREE/ Pet FREE. Questions? Just ask.

bobrossgirl 03-10-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamma350
I am selling off ALL my Gdiapers. Some are brand new in their packages. All others in good to excellent used condition. All but around 2-3 have their Gs firmly attached. All include liners except the Tiny Gs which don't use them.

Did you need size MEDIUM or LARGE?? I haven't had a chance to picture all those, but will do so over the next couple of days. I have LOTS in all sizes.

Shipping is included in the price EXCEPT on the G cloths and refill inserts as those are heavier.
I will list shipping separately for those below.

NEW in the package:
1 VANILLA in LARGE $15
1 VANILLA & ORANGE in LARGE 2 pack $28
1 GRATEFUL RED in MEDIUM $15
2 GOOSEBERRY PURPLE in MEDIUM $15 ea.
1 GALACTIC BLUE in MEDIUM $15

TINY Gdiapers
These are Like New and I would prefer to sell them as a lot. There are 16 Gdiapers. I'd like $150 for the LOT and includes FREE shipping. We didn't even use these for one week as my boy got here too big in the thighs to use this size. PERFECT for newborns though!

SMALL Gdiapers
Most of these are in excellent condition. There are a few in good used condition or with some wash fade. All include liners. Many liners are new or like new, only a few with some staining that could be sunned out. There are 25 diapers in this LOT. The specialty ones are 2 with Gwords, 2 Gstripe, 5 hand dyed, 3 tie dyed. Pricing is $11 each or $275 for the LOT. It was great for me to have this large lot as no diapers saw that much use or wear and I always had plenty clean for the diaper bag and the changing table to be well stocked. Washed in Allens Naturally detergent and hung to dry. This is a great set for your little one. Would prefer to sell these as a lot to simplify life ;) Price includes FREE shipping.

REFILLS and G Cloths
4 NEW packages of GRefills $40 with addl. $9 shipping
2 NEW packages of GRefills (one pack a few taken out) $15 with addl. $6 shipping

G Cloths - used a few of these twice, otherwise they are new. Only a couple with very light staining. 12 are Gcloth made by the Gdiaper folks, $40 for this 12 pc. set. 12 are hemp with fleece topping and are very absorbent, $40 for this 12 pc. set. 2 Overnight Hemp small g inserts. These 2 were only washed and not used. $14 for the 2 pack. Shipping for the cloth inserts will be addl. $6 per 12 pc. set and $4 for the Overnight Hemp 2 pack.

Paypal is preferred payment. Will ship out the following business day after payment. I've priced these competitively as I'd like them onto their new home quickly :)

Smoke FREE/ Pet FREE. Questions? Just ask.

Do u have the two small gstripe? If so, I will take them both. My pp is bobrossgirl@aol.com if u want to invoice me.

mjk11 03-10-2012 05:46 PM

I would like the small green gDiaper please!

mjk11 03-10-2012 05:48 PM

PMd you!

browneyedgirl 03-10-2012 05:53 PM

Re: HUGE Gdiaper LOT - Tiny, SML, MED, LRG + Gcloths

I'm looking for mediums and larges!

Ally and Isa's momma 03-10-2012 08:20 PM

Pm'd you

SommerSunshine 03-11-2012 12:16 AM

PMd ya, looking for mediums and larges can't wait to see the lot!

SommerSunshine 03-11-2012 04:34 PM

I'd like the googoo's in both sizes, and all the blue stripe in both sizes for sure.

I'd like to see the tiger one, the green ones and the aqua colored ones as well.

silent9 03-11-2012 04:44 PM

Pm'd about some of the lg.

mamma350 03-11-2012 04:45 PM

Added sizes Medium and Large dipes ;) Would prefer to sell as lots or perhaps 5 - 10 diaper batches. Just don't want to ship out tons of packages :)