Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Oct (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Who is working on their newborn diaper stash? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1369829)

Terra76 03-20-2012 06:09 PM

Who is working on their newborn diaper stash?

I need newborn fluff pics!! If i can see others are working on their newborn fluff, I might just be able to allow myself to indulge in a bit of early shopping myself :goodvibes:

zacifer 03-20-2012 08:53 PM

Re: Who is working on their newborn diaper stash?

Well, I'm not buying fluff, but I'm sewing a NB stash. I know a few other mamas were going to attempt some hand mades so I was going to start a handmade diaper thread so we can share our pics and stuff. I'll go make the thread now and share my first dipe.

Michellelg 03-20-2012 09:04 PM

I have a few! And a few more on the way. I'll post pics in a few days. Until then, I bought this from a co-op with Little Boppers. It'll be the first ever diaper. The kids picked it out because it look like a birthday party, appropriate for a birthday, they say :) I don't have this in hand yet, I'm stealing the pic from LB's fb :D

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...30889344_n.jpg

D'aww.

HeatherlovesCDs 03-20-2012 10:23 PM

Mine is complete and I don't even have the urge to buy anything. This is my 6th and I have a full stash already from xs - m (which is as big as my kids get :giggle:). At this point, I've tried so many different things and I just always come back to my beloved old style Fuzzi Bunz. Once I find out the gender, I may get the urge to try a few things or at least have some of my diapers embroidered. :D

Keme 03-20-2012 11:50 PM

Jenny - can't wait to see what you make!

Michelle- dieing of cuteness from both the dipe and your kids' reasoning

2+2macht4 03-21-2012 12:46 AM

I am already mostly done until I know the gender to get a few special ones.

But I do not have pics yet everything goes to my mom then gets sent to me.

But I have my plan :)

pockets:
18 alva baby newborn pockets
6 kawaii bamboo newborn
1 thirsties duo size 1

Fitteds:
5 thirsties duo size 1
5 ddu ds mama made
2 blue dog cheapo fitteds

24 preemies prefolds
12 newborn
12 small

Covers I have:
a few newborn and small fleece soakers
one newborn wool soaker
2 thirsties duos
4 thirsties small and xs
and a few nb proraps

Only thing I may add is 2 wool soakers for night time, but not sure if I want to go down that road or not just for nights.

Once I know babies gender I will get a few cutsey things based on gender.

Still trying to figure out if I need size smalls as well or if I can go directly from these to OS

MomdeIsla 03-21-2012 07:03 AM

I need to get sewing. But I have easter to start and DS needs shorts, and family is visiting this week so I'm kind of just playing and not sewing a whole lot. Can't decide if I will buy covers or make them.....but I'm going to make fitteds and flats this time around.

sillyutalktome 03-21-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michellelg (Post 14833152)
I have a few! And a few more on the way. I'll post pics in a few days. Until then, I bought this from a co-op with Little Boppers. It'll be the first ever diaper. The kids picked it out because it look like a birthday party, appropriate for a birthday, they say :) I don't have this in hand yet, I'm stealing the pic from LB's fb :D

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...30889344_n.jpg

D'aww.

Love this! Have you used Little Boppers before? They are my favorite! Anne is so awesome. She made dd a stash of cuddlebuns when she was born preemie and I didn't have enough diapers to fit. This was just a few months before she came out with her own design. Little Boppers make up half our Medium stash. I plan on several cute newborn ones!

Rena - I loved fleece at night, so you always have that option. I love fleece on a little one. I do have some wool already for baby, but I'll also get fleece to round out our stash.

I think I already have enough newborn diapers. But I'm sure I'll pick up more if we find out the sex.

In my stash already-
9 Preemie/Nb Cuddlebuns
1 Little Boppers NB - getting at least two more of these
10 Alva NB pockets
6 Kissaluvs
? Prefolds - need to count how many preemie and infant I have. Will probably add a dozen Imagine orange edge.

Covers -
2 fleece soakers
2 wool shorties
Will probably get one pair of wool longies and two fleece longies.

Small Stash
6 Bum Genius Cotton fitteds hand me downs.

TinyAtlas2012 03-21-2012 07:39 AM

I have a pretty good start going but still plan on shopping... have no clue where I'm going to put all these diapers lil

20 Alva Newborns (7 black, 5 cream, 2 brown, 2 red, 1 purple, 1 orange, 1 butter, and 1 sage)
7 Wonderworks AIO Newborn (1 navy, 2 green, 1 baby blue, 2 red, 1 peach.... got off of ffs)
6 preemie unbleached prefolds

Plus I have...
2 Babyland OS (1 pink and 1 red)
2 Alva OS (forget which prints I ordered)

Terra76 03-21-2012 07:56 AM

Well, I have some leftovers from my diaper business.

10 totbots tini fit
bummis super lites and super brites and super whisper wraps
Thirsties duo fab fitteds size 1
and a bummis newborn kit (12 prefolds and 2 covers) will probably sell it.
2 dozen osocozy flats

IDK, I probably don't "Need" anything at all for diapers :( they just aren't things/colors I would have chosen, if I were shopping for my baby.