Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I need your advice What am I missing??? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1370526)

anjali'smom 03-22-2012 09:46 AM

I need your advice What am I missing???

I am currently 33 Weeks pregnant and am trying to complete a newborn stash with extras....LOL. So far this is what I have, do I need anything else. We do plan to cloth diaper fulltime*

24 orange edge GMD
24 Yellow edge GMD
6 Thirsties duo wraps size 1
4 Imagine one size diaper covers
12 sunbaby os pocket diapers
12 microfiber inserts
6 Pooters os hemp fitted ( for nighttime only)
12 bamboo inserts
2 medium wetbags
diaper pail and liner
3 snappi's
60 flannel cloth wipes

Am I missing anything????

jojoreta 03-22-2012 09:50 AM

Re: I need your advice What am I missing???

maybe wipes cubes? Or some sort of solution depending on what you're planning on doing.

robinbird74 03-22-2012 10:14 AM

I think 2 pail liners are a must (so you can line the pail while the other is in the wash) and although I only have 2 as well I think a 3rd med. wet bag for going out would be good (there are times when I'm a little backed up on diaper laundry and if I've been out with baby a lot sometimes both med wetbags need to be washed and then I'm stuck using a plastic bag if I'm out...)

jennayoung99 03-22-2012 10:16 AM

i agree with the 2 pail liners thing, but other than that you are set!!!!

mamatoclaire 03-22-2012 10:40 AM

For sure a second pail liner. And I'd recommend Kissaluvs diaper lotion potion. It's great to clear up or prevent redness and irritation. Also maybe think about a few AIOs for when you're out, or just feeling too sleep deprived to snappi :)

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum

Kabuki24 03-22-2012 10:43 AM

I would so some easy pocket/AIO dipes with velcro for babysitters.

nahrie 03-22-2012 11:29 AM

A second pail liner. Other than that, looks great!

anjali'smom 03-22-2012 12:12 PM

Thanks for the suggestions ladies. Can anyone recommend some good AIO's?

AleahDeann 03-22-2012 12:36 PM

definitely a 2nd pail liner! Other then that I think you are all set! If you are going to spend some more money, I would get a few more covers, you can always just trifold the prefolds in :) quick and easy. I dont do AIO's too much extra dry time.

jojoreta 03-22-2012 02:19 PM

Bg xs aio, ragababe aio, nanas bottoms...fwiw I've gone 16 months and never once used a pail liner lol