Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Can't decide what to get, help me choose! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1370912)

mypeanut09 03-23-2012 12:43 AM

Can't decide what to get, help me choose!

I have $50 to spend. Since cloth seems to be my new addiction, I'm spending it on that. But I am not sure what to spend it on. I have gotten down to two options. One is partially things I want to try/things I need: CJs, a FuzziBunz OS diaper, and a Grovia AIO, this would be through Kelly's Closet, so I would also get whatever the free OS diaper is this time. I'm guessing it's a Kawaii, since there is no minimum value.

The other option is to order the $50 Mystery Fluff box from Kissed by the Moon and be surprised. This option is intriguing to me, but at the same time, I really want to at least try a FuzziBunz.

So thoughts?

Oh...I also kind of want the Flip cover in Lovelace, but Kelly's Closet doesn't have it yet.

snorris2 03-23-2012 05:16 AM

I'll just say that you will love a Lovelace print and a Grovia AIO. Well, I love them. Lol! All my Grovia are now gone though and my Lovelace flip trainers will be too very soon. :( My LO is pl now. I'm super sad and happy at the same time. Happy shopping!

Kabuki24 03-23-2012 07:16 AM

Re: Can't decide what to get, help me choose!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mypeanut09 (Post 14844363)
I have $50 to spend. Since cloth seems to be my new addiction, I'm spending it on that. But I am not sure what to spend it on. I have gotten down to two options. One is partially things I want to try/things I need: CJs, a FuzziBunz OS diaper, and a Grovia AIO, this would be through Kelly's Closet, so I would also get whatever the free OS diaper is this time. I'm guessing it's a Kawaii, since there is no minimum value.

The other option is to order the $50 Mystery Fluff box from Kissed by the Moon and be surprised. This option is intriguing to me, but at the same time, I really want to at least try a FuzziBunz.

So thoughts?

Oh...I also kind of want the Flip cover in Lovelace, but Kelly's Closet doesn't have it yet.

Order a CJ sample to see if you like it (they are like 1.50), and for sure a grovia AIO since the new prints are coming out, all the retailers have them discounted. I'd get a FB on the FSOT here since the resale is so cheap. KBTM has free shipping also. Abbys Lane has free shipping too and I would bet they might have that flip cover... a couple weeks ago I bought an Albert BGE from there when no one seemed to have them.

Mystery diapers are cool, but to be honest, I've usually just sold the diaper right away beause I didn't like it (free is free, I know). I did once get an artist series BGE from Nicki's... was quite happy! That was over the top though and I would never expect a retailer to give them out as their free diaper considering I only spent like $30.