Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Sept (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   TEAM GREEN!! Anyone else? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1373325)

averysmom 03-28-2012 09:15 PM

TEAM GREEN!! Anyone else?

I'm seeing lots of gender reveals which is awesome!! SO I got to thinking who else is team green besides me?

So far I see lots of boys, and one girl!!

If you are team green what's your prediction?

averysmom 03-28-2012 09:15 PM

Re: TEAM GREEN!! Anyone else?

I'm thinking boy, but I thought my last girl was a boy too. We'll find out soon enough!!

Lesley@CottonBabies 03-28-2012 09:50 PM

I'm also team green! I'm feeling boy, but I felt the same with my daughter so who knows! My mommy's intuition must not be that great!

marvelous 03-28-2012 11:01 PM

I was on team green with my first and enjoyed the surprise. I want to do it this time, but we have too many decisions to make such as which two kids will share a room, that I'll probably cave. I still think it's cool to wait.

Go Team Green!

Alouette 03-29-2012 06:58 AM

Hi! We were team green last time, and we'll probably do it again, although it is KILLING our relatives because everybody else finds out the gender at their 20 weeks u/s!
For our daughter, we wanted to find out at first, but after two u/s not seeing anything, we decided it would be a surprise, and it was really fun!

My feeling is another girl, but I don't remember having so much nausea with my first, so maybe it's a boy? I'll stick with the girl prediction for now.

averysmom 03-29-2012 07:13 AM

YAY for tema green!! SO happy I'm not the only one. This is the 1st time we are not finding out. We found out with the other 3 kids.

JulieBeth 03-29-2012 08:36 AM

I WISH I had the patience for team green! I want to know, yesterday! lol!!

MacMama 03-29-2012 09:53 AM

Me! I've never been patient enough to wait before, but this is our last and DH REALLY wants to wait this time, so I'll just have to find the strength lol. I'm really looking forward to pulling the baby up to my chest and finding out for the first time.

But I'm very, very sure it's a girl. I will be absolutely shocked if it's a boy!

Mdhikingmama 03-29-2012 10:45 AM

I want to wait but I'm not so sure if dad want to wait. Pretty sure the families aren't going to be happy. This is my fourth and last I think we should have one last surprise.

nikkibreeze 03-29-2012 02:41 PM

I was team green the first time around and tried the second time until my oldest asked the techs and we gave in. This time around I had no hope of finishing it off (with two nosey big brothers). Good luck everyone it is sooo much fun to find out at the end!