Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   gDiapers...M... Cloth inserts, snap in liners (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1373883)

t_oest 03-30-2012 06:40 AM

gDiapers...M... Cloth inserts, snap in liners

1 Attachment(s)
gDiapers and accessoriesSize M... 13-28lbs.

All in EUC or GUC, as noted.
EBF baby, and only washed in Rockin Green detergent.
All covers come with a snap-in liner.

(2) orange...(1) is faded…$9ppd/ea......SOLD
(4) vanilla...(2) could use new Velcro… (1) has missing g sticker and could use new Velcro… I have the Velcro, you just need to replace it…$7ppd/ea....SOLD

Also available.....
-WAHM cloths…fits med-large covers… (6) used, (50) new… asking $65ppd

-biodegradable refills.... (7) separate ones, (1) swish stick... asking $4ppd (or free with purchase of 3 covers)

I am also willing to sell as an entire lot. Please PM me if interested.

t_oest 04-13-2012 10:31 AM

Re: gDiapers...M... Cloth inserts, snap in liners

bump

sandhillcranes 04-13-2012 01:24 PM

Would love details or pic on wahm cloths

Bradee/Bristol 06-04-2012 01:07 PM

Hey do you still have your gdiapers? If so I would be interested. Just let me know and on a price too. Thanks so much.

t_oest 06-04-2012 01:37 PM

Hi Bradee/Bristol!
I do still have these diapers. The sizes/colors I have are listed above. Are you interested in the whole lot? Or are you looking for a few pieces? Based on how many you are looking for I could give you a price break.Let me know. Thanks!

t_oest 06-04-2012 01:38 PM

Hi Bradee/Bristol!
I do still have these diapers. The sizes/colors I have are listed above. Are you interested in the whole lot? Or are you looking for a few pieces? Based on how many you are looking for I could give you a price break.Let me know. Thanks!

Bradee/Bristol 06-04-2012 09:28 PM

What would you want for all the gdiapers and the biodegradables that go in them? I am just wanting medium gdiapers! If you could personal message me that would be great thanks.

t_oest 07-16-2012 08:58 AM

*bump

lucasmommy1217 07-16-2012 11:10 PM

How mich for the other colored gs ( blues, reds ? )

t_oest 07-17-2012 07:05 AM

I actually dont have any of the other colored diapers left. The photo shows all of the covers I was selling, and most of the other colors have already sold. What i have left is listed above (vanilla and orange).
Sorry :(