Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Nov (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Who's finding out/not? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1373966)

junejay4life 03-30-2012 10:06 AM

Who's finding out/not?

So who is finding out the gender and who is not?

I am on the fence. I found out with my first and let the rest surprise me.
I know FOR SURE that this is our last baby. I would love to buy some gender specific things, especially if it's a girl :giggle2:

taralynnel 03-30-2012 10:09 AM

Re: Who's finding out/not?

i'm definitely finding out. i want to know to prepare for boy/girl, girl/girl or boy/boy twins. i have a feeling it's boy/girl, but who knows? this is DEFINITELY my last pregnancy so i want to spoil these babies rotten! :giggle:

junejay4life 03-30-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taralynnel (Post 14877309)
i'm definitely finding out. i want to know to prepare for boy/girl, girl/girl or boy/boy twins. i have a feeling it's boy/girl, but who knows? this is DEFINITELY my last pregnancy so i want to spoil these babies rotten! :giggle:

:yeahthat: :giggle2:

eljube112 03-30-2012 10:38 AM

I'm on the fence too. I found out with #1, accidently found out with #2 (u/s tech wasn't very careful) and just kind of "knew" with #3.

I love the surprise, but I also see the benefit to being prepared :giggle:

I'm leaning right now toward finding out, but not telling anyone.

junejay4life 03-30-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eljube112 (Post 14877500)
I'm on the fence too. I found out with #1, accidently found out with #2 (u/s tech wasn't very careful) and just kind of "knew" with #3.

I love the surprise, but I also see the benefit to being prepared :giggle:

I'm leaning right now toward finding out, but not telling anyone.

That is where I am. If I found out I think I would keep it a secret for everyone. That was it's still a "surprise"

Ellie'sMomma 03-30-2012 11:05 AM

We are finding out as soon as possible. I didn't find out with DD and I loved the surprise, but now that I have knitting skills and wool love I need to know so I can order yarn and have time to knit. Also we had so much GN stuff for DD I kind of hate it now and want only specific things.

Amaggiepie 03-30-2012 11:18 AM

I wanted a surprise, but DH wants to know. So we're finding out. That man can't keep a secret. :giggle:

armywife70 03-30-2012 12:15 PM

We have found out with all but #4..and that was ONLY because he wouldn't open his legs! I would LOVE to be surprised again, but DH wants to find out because of our gap...it's been 11 yrs since our last baby girl...he wants to be prepared!

Colleen+1 03-30-2012 12:18 PM

We will find out, but I'm bribing Dh and told him if he doesn't do something I've been asking since ds was born I wasn't going to tell him ;)

armywife70 03-30-2012 12:23 PM

Your so mysterious Colleen! :thumbsup: