Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Nov (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   I guess it just wasn't my time... (sorry, loss mentioned in detail) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1374037)

greenmama52 03-30-2012 12:25 PM

I guess it just wasn't my time... (sorry, loss mentioned in detail)

Well mamas, I'm very sad to say I will be leaving you, as it seems that I lost my baby on Tuesday evening. I had been having brown spotting for 4 or 5 days, and went tothe walk in on Tuesday morning. The doc said everything seemed ok, but around 3:45pm, the blood turned bright red and I started passing lots of tissue. I went into emerg, and they drew some blood and sent me home. Wednesday morning I had more labs and an ultrasound which showed that my beta had dropped from 7800 to 750. They didn't see any baby on the ultrasound, just fluid and "junk" as the dr put it. I had a repeat beta today, but it has gone up to about 1100, so I'm not sure why that is, but now I have another ultrasound and more labs on Monday. I guess they just have to make sure that evrything is passing ok, and that my levels start to drop off again. The whole experience has been devastating, and I think it is even worse because we likely won't try again, and I am just facing the fact that I will probably never have another baby. We had thought we were done, even though I still really wanted one more, so when this one came along by surprise, I was thrilled. DH was great about it too, and has been very supportive through all of this, but having lost the baby, he doesn't really want to try for another. I think we will just take a bit of time and then talk about it. But right now, it is just plain sad :(

stevensmom 03-30-2012 12:29 PM

:hugs: I'm so sorry mama.

We too lost our surprise last chance baby in December. And it's so depressing. Please feel free to pm me if you want to talk :hugs:

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**

Amaggiepie 03-30-2012 12:40 PM

Re: I guess it just wasn't my time... (sorry, loss mentioned in detail)

:hugs: I'm so sorry mama.

junejay4life 03-30-2012 12:48 PM

:hugs: I'm so sorry mama :hugs:

eljube112 03-30-2012 12:55 PM

I'm so so sorry :cry: :hugs:

winodini 03-30-2012 02:52 PM

Big hugs momma

clatchford2011 03-30-2012 03:08 PM

Oh mama I am so sorry! :hugs: T&P

Ellie'sMomma 03-30-2012 03:19 PM

I'm so sorry mama :(

Bella Catalina 03-30-2012 04:44 PM

I'm so sorry, mama :hugs:

L&A'smommy 03-30-2012 06:58 PM

:hugs: