Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Sept (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Once you know the gender or if you're team green (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1376496)

crunchymom2b 04-05-2012 07:30 AM

Once you know the gender or if you're team green

I'm trying to keep the DD List updated so if you guys can post a reply to it or reply here (or start a new thread, whatever!) once you know the gender ofyour baby that would be great! And if you're team green let me know that too so I can change your name to green.

So far we're looking pretty even...I can't wait to find out tomorrow!! Can you mamas believe we already have 3 DDCs behind us already? Man time flies but goes so slowly at the same time!

zandj 04-05-2012 07:36 AM

Re: Once you know the gender or if you're team green

next Friday!!

ashley84 04-05-2012 08:13 AM

team green

MacMama 04-05-2012 09:57 AM

Team green! :goodvibes:

ALNaturMom 04-05-2012 10:57 AM

I'm new here. What does Team Green mean?

TigersBabygirl 04-05-2012 11:52 AM

We found out yesterday: it's a BOY! So excited - but I would have been equally exited about a girl. I guess it's just one step closer to having him and it seems more real now :)

@ALNaturMom: I'm guessing Team Green means they don't want to find out until birth. We did that with our daughter and it was the most amazing thing ever to find out as she is born that we have a little girl!

nikkibreeze 04-05-2012 11:55 AM

we're having a boy, which officially made me right and dh wrong, lol.

JulieBeth 04-05-2012 11:58 AM

I have an ultrasound next Friday to find out gender! Crossing fingers and toes that baby cooperates!

ALNaturMom 04-05-2012 01:02 PM

We'll find out in about a month. My OB still doesn't do the gender/anatomy u/s until about 20 weeks. DH and I really wanted to not find out. We'd love the experience of hearing "it's a......" at birth. Our son is d.e.a.d. set on having a brother, and he's telling everyone that it's a boy. When we tell him, "it might be a girl. You could have a sister," he snaps back, "No, it's a BOY! I'm having a BROTHER." LOL. We're going to find out so that if it is a girl, we have a few months to help him get used to the idea.

averysmom 04-05-2012 01:41 PM

I'm team green!!!