Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Nov (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   really??? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1378290)

clatchford2011 04-09-2012 07:57 PM

really???

I am going to be 9 weeks tomorrow but I am feeling moving every now and then? definitely some bumps here and there but this early?? I don't know, maybe it is because I remember what it was like with DD but wow I can't believe it. I feel it a ton when I lay down at night. I don't want to mention it to DH because he will think I am completely insane.. I can't help but to get excited! I have waited for this for so long :)

armywife70 04-10-2012 05:54 AM

Re: really???

:yay: I was shocked when I realized I was feeling baby already too..9w 3d I think I was? BUT when I had my u/s at 9w5d baby measured 10w 3d...so I think that is part of it, nice BIG baby! Felt him a ton last night!

A friend of mine was able to feel hers at about 9 weeks too...YAY for movement! It's SOOO reassuring!

Amaggiepie 04-10-2012 08:16 AM

I've been feelings some bubbles and such too, but didn't want to let myself think it was the baby. It's good to know I'm not alone. :)

*Katherine* 04-10-2012 08:56 AM

Sometimes I think I feel the baby, but finding the heartbeat and how low it was where I found it, I know that some of it is not baby, some of it may be. It definitely makes me stop! I could swear that I felt my second at 9 weeks 6 days. It was a very distinct *tap tap tap*

khbordelon 04-10-2012 09:02 AM

Can totally feel baby sometimes! Like it is flip-flopping around! Especially when I am lying down and relaxing.

I think you notice it more when it is not a first pregnancy because you know what it feels like as opposed to the first time when everybody keeps on telling you it must be gas and can't possibly be the baby yet!!

hwinte87 04-10-2012 10:08 AM

Wow they are so tiny at this point 9 weeks seems too early. I know I felt a few bumps with DS2 at 10.5-11 weeks though. I am so excited to feel this little one soon! :)

Veronica 04-10-2012 01:44 PM

Oo that's exciting! I can't wait to feel the first flutters.

clatchford2011 04-10-2012 02:58 PM

yeah I felt a few big bumps today while I was sitting down :) I know it is definitely baby for sure :) So exciting :) doesn't matter how small if you have felt it before you know what you are looking for ;) less common for first pregnancies but more common for second and so on... from what I have been told anyway.

lucysgreenmomma 04-11-2012 10:19 AM

So exciting!!! I know with DD1 I didn't feel much until 15-18 weeks, I'm sure it has something to do with all my extra fluff! I know I'm only 7w, 5d but I swear twice I've felt twitches around where the baby should be. I can't wait until I feel this little bean more often, such a great comfort when I can feel them!

faeriewolf1986 04-25-2012 02:34 PM

I'm pretty sure I felt my little bean for the first time last night too, I wonder if its because my yds is only 6 months old?