Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Had to share (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1378719)

Almacham 04-10-2012 06:57 PM

Had to share
 
My 5-year-old can say some hilarious things sometimes. :giggle:

This is the little exchange we had this morning.

DS: Why are babies always stuck to their moms? Don't they want to do anything?
Me: Are you asking why babies are always on their moms' hips or in their arms?
DS: Yeah. Is that all they do?
Me: Pretty much. At least for a while.
DS: Then they need to get a life.

This from the boy who, in his first two years, was so clingy that he would stand outside of the bathroom door and sob hysterically with snot bubbling out of his nose because those 15 minutes I spent away from him a day while taking a shower was just too much.

my2sweets 04-10-2012 08:07 PM

Lol silly boy :giggle:

LillyIvy 04-10-2012 08:09 PM

Re: Had to share
 
:giggle:

I told my 4yo that she was 'too literal' because she called her baby doll a doll when I asked her about her baby. She says "I not little, I'm big!" Guess that's a big word, lol. Oops.

Almacham 04-10-2012 08:57 PM

Re: Had to share
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by my2sweets (Post 14929885)
Lol silly boy :giggle:

I know, right? :giggle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by LillyIvy (Post 14929894)
:giggle:

I told my 4yo that she was 'too literal' because she called her baby doll a doll when I asked her about her baby. She says "I not little, I'm big!" Guess that's a big word, lol. Oops.

That is so cute!

wordbox 04-10-2012 09:23 PM

Re: Had to share
 
haha, cute.

My nephew (who will be 4 next month) seemed pretty appalled by my 20 month old's coloring abilities when they all got crayons and coloring books from their grandma for Easter. He was all, "He doesn't even stay in the lines!" So my mom went and got this binder out that has some of the grandkids' artwork in it, to show him how HE used to color.

They mature so quickly, lol.

Almacham 04-11-2012 06:41 PM

Re: Had to share
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wordbox (Post 14930278)
haha, cute.

My nephew (who will be 4 next month) seemed pretty appalled by my 20 month old's coloring abilities when they all got crayons and coloring books from their grandma for Easter. He was all, "He doesn't even stay in the lines!" So my mom went and got this binder out that has some of the grandkids' artwork in it, to show him how HE used to color.

They mature so quickly, lol.

Ha! Yeah, they tend to forget that they were just babies themselves not too long ago.

angel nee nee 04-11-2012 07:09 PM

Re: Had to share
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Freedom (Post 14929511)
My 5-year-old can say some hilarious things sometimes. :giggle:

This is the little exchange we had this morning.

DS: Why are babies always stuck to their moms? Don't they want to do anything?
Me: Are you asking why babies are always on their moms' hips or in their arms?
DS: Yeah. Is that all they do?
Me: Pretty much. At least for a while.
DS: Then they need to get a life.

This from the boy who, in his first two years, was so clingy that he would stand outside of the bathroom door and sob hysterically with snot bubbling out of his nose because those 15 minutes I spent away from him a day while taking a shower was just too much.

:giggle2: lol.... 5 year old boy tellin' babies need to get a life..... lol :giggle2:

Almacham 04-11-2012 08:30 PM

Re: Had to share
 
He got mad at me for laughing at him but I couldn't help myself. :)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors