Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Nov (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Turkey Babies Chat 4/13-4/15 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1379895)

clatchford2011 04-13-2012 08:37 AM

Turkey Babies Chat 4/13-4/15

Thought I would open up the new chat board :) hope it is okay mama's!!!

And also we do have a FB page for anyone who is new. Ask here and we will get you set up and going on the FB...

SO! New appointments coming up and most of us mama's are almost into our second trimester! Bumps are starting to develop and I believe most have been to their first appointments! WOOT!

Remember to take care of you!

Also we have a couple of mama's who lost their bean's last week and it has been a very sad time for them and us too! Keeping them in our thoughts and prayers :hugs:

twinpossible 04-13-2012 11:30 AM

Re: Turkey Babies Chat 4/13-4/15

We had our first confirmation appt. about 2 weeks ago and our first official prenatal appt. is this Tuesday :)

That rude nausea is no longer subject to mornings, it has turned into all day nausea! The only upside is it means bean is nice and sticky. I have a nice baby bump going, my pants no longer button so today is the first day I am wearing maternity pants at work...so much more comfortable! We should start a thread for baby bump pics!

Congrats to everyone who finally hit the 2nd trimester, I personally cannot wait to get there myself!

twinpossible 04-13-2012 11:36 AM

Oh haha, silly me! I just saw the bump thread :) I will have to snap a pic and add our bean to the fun.

ckemp17 04-13-2012 08:18 PM

FB group info, please :)

I just had my 2nd appt today (9w6d) and got to see the little Creature again. Total and complete wiggle worm!! Doc had a hard time getting the heartbeat as it wouldn't hold still! :D

cherrycoke 04-14-2012 05:52 AM

I'm so envious of people who have already had their first appointment, even if it was just a confirmation! Our first appointment is still next week, and I'm going to be using MWs for the first time and I don't know if they'll have an u/s in the office or not. I was tempted to use my OB just for the first appt and get the u/s then switch ;) I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow and both the MWs and my OB won't see you until after 8 weeks. It's been such a long wait because I found out so early about new bean (5 weeks). Last time I was 6 or 7 when we found out and only had to wait like 2 or 3 weeks for the first appt.

clatchford2011 04-14-2012 06:03 AM

the directions to the FB page is here!

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1378970

Glad to see everyone is doing well!

@twin : Your bump is just adorable! You are so lucky to be a mama of twins and be so slim! I think most of my bump is post first baby. I am on the other hand filling in the extra skin but that is about it.

ATM:
Feeling very tired again today... AND SUPER HUNGRY! What else is new right? my belly is getting tighter and tighter so I guess my uterus is starting to expand more and moving stuff around in there. I have days where I could eat a cow and wind up bird picking because I get full so fast... ahhh

How is everyone doing?

kangasox 04-14-2012 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherrycoke
I'm so envious of people who have already had their first appointment, even if it was just a confirmation! Our first appointment is still next week, and I'm going to be using MWs for the first time and I don't know if they'll have an u/s in the office or not. I was tempted to use my OB just for the first appt and get the u/s then switch ;) I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow and both the MWs and my OB won't see you until after 8 weeks. It's been such a long wait because I found out so early about new bean (5 weeks). Last time I was 6 or 7 when we found out and only had to wait like 2 or 3 weeks for the first appt.

I have had an ob for the past two kids and gotten an us at 6 weeks. I switched to a midwife midway through last time and was so worried about this very same thing and even thought about going to an ob. I told her how anxious I was about hearing/seeing baby pretty much at the start if my appt, and she did an us with the portable machine even though that's not typically part of the first appt, so you might try that! I feel your pain about knowing for so long. I think we found out at 3w3days and I didn't get to see the mw until almost 9 weeks. It's been forever!

armywife70 04-14-2012 07:38 AM

You ROCK Catie! I'm so rarely on here any more...I can't believe I will be in the 2nd trimester in ONE week!!!! I've been feeling Bean a bit more lately, but usually only in the early mornings...I LOVE it!!

Cherry that would be sooo hard to wait that long for the first appt! You're such a trooper though!

twinpossible 04-14-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherrycoke (Post 14946907)

That must be SO hard! We got lucky because we had NO idea if I was 6 weeks or 10 weeks along so they did an US to confirm and I ended up being 6 weeks. It would drive me nuts waiting that long! If your midwife is like mine she has a doppler but not a US machine so she works with a local OB to do the US for her. Maybe call ahead and ask so you know if you will get one or not, I would be so so so disappointed if I went to my 1st appt. and didn't get a US.

beattymama 04-14-2012 09:32 PM

bad nausea ALL DAY! i'm just trying to survive for the next 3 weeks, which seems like forever. i asked Dh to stay home from work today. yesterday was BAD i was sick and depressed all day. i know it's a good sign that i'm sick, i just can't handle it anymore. i feel like a weakling pregnant woman. the worst is when im so hungry but nothing sounds good to eat and makes me gag thinking of it. i would be happy not to eat until 12 weeks.

just make it through the next three weeks! crying it out seems to help.