Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Green Families (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Mama cloth that has no wings/snaps? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1381709)

4littlenorskes 04-17-2012 12:17 PM

Mama cloth that has no wings/snaps?

Mine all have wings with snaps and will sometimes slide a bit...being they are snapped they can only travel so far - no biggie. But, lately, I have seen a few makers make them - which are super cute - without wings/snaps and I'm trying to figure out how they do not slide right up out the back of your panties? :headscratch: :giggle:

stevensmom 04-17-2012 12:18 PM

Yeah I could never figure out the no snaps with :headscratch: :popcorn:

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**

RaeRae91 04-17-2012 02:17 PM

Because a lot of people wear tighter panties so they don't have much room to move with normal activity

marenmccoy 04-21-2012 07:14 PM

Re: Mama cloth that has no wings/snaps?

If it is fleece-backed then there is more friction and doesn't move around much. I made one pantyliner like this and it was fine while it was on, but every time I pulled my pants down to go to the bathroom it would fall out. :yuck:

shortcake2386 04-21-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marenmccoy (Post 14983119)
If it is fleece-backed then there is more friction and doesn't move around much. I made one pantyliner like this and it was fine while it was on, but every time I pulled my pants down to go to the bathroom it would fall out. :yuck:

:yeahthat: ive never had issues with sliding but i always forget i have one on and w/o wings they fall right into the toilet:yuck:

my2sweets 04-21-2012 08:51 PM

I've never had a problem.....but I do like snug panties :blush:

keen1981 04-21-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shortcake2386

:yeahthat: ive never had issues with sliding but i always forget i have one on and w/o wings they fall right into the toilet:yuck:

This. They can sometimes stick to me. And drop in the toilet. I have no desire to ever buy without wings!

4littlenorskes 04-24-2012 07:37 AM

Oh my...:yuck:...no thanks! I'm glad I never went down that path - I'll stick with my wings & snaps!:giggle:

MotherMoonPads 04-24-2012 05:44 PM

Snug/properly fitting underwear hold them in place, and yes you need to remember them when you use the toilet :)

MommyCaroline 05-01-2012 11:51 AM

I put fleece on the back of my wingless pads... I use a safety pin on the front of the pad to keep it in place. WORKS GREAT! :D