Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2011 Due Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=220)
-   -   DDG mamas for dec 2011. how r u all doing & the lil ones :) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1381908)

moms5angels 04-17-2012 07:11 PM

DDG mamas for dec 2011. how r u all doing & the lil ones :)

how r u all doing? i couldnt find where u all went so i decided to stat a thread to find yhas. :D ik ive been missing in action alot. its been really crazy here but not a day has gone by that i havent thought of u all. i really wanted to see how your all doing & your lil ones. mabe some updated picks?
aniah i cnt believe she is 4mo old already! wow! the boys love her to peices & im enjoying having a daughter after 4 boys. :goodvibes:

Ashsmama 04-17-2012 07:20 PM

Hey, I used to lurk a lot in the due in December club! My little one's due date was January 1st but was born December 28, 2011! His name is Emerson and will be four months soon! He can roll over from his belly to his back and almost from his back to belly!

moms5angels 04-17-2012 07:53 PM

Re: DDG mamas for dec 2011. how r u all doing & the lil ones :)

hi! :D he wanted to have mama all to himself for a lil longer. he wasnt ready to share yet. lol is that your lil one in your avi? hes so cute & i love his name. my lil one is trying to roll over but not there yet. she is more interested in grabbing everything in sight & laughing @ her brothers. lol she also loves her jumparoo. she goes nuts in it.

Ashsmama 04-17-2012 08:06 PM

Yes, that's him in my avi! My phone wouldn't let me upload a pic. He loves to stick anything that comes in contact with his hands into his mouth, lol! He also loves his big sister! He is a pretty calm baby. He only really cries if he's hungry or if he has a messy diaper. How does your little one sleep at night?

moms5angels 04-17-2012 08:26 PM

awwwww, seeing your kids together is the best :) i love it w/ my kids. there always trying to hug her,feed her, play w/ her, ect... im always telling them "ok..lets give sissy some space" :giggle: it is cute tho. she sleeps really well @ night. usally goes down around 10-11pm & gets up around 5-6 am. i dont complain about lack of sleep ever w/ her. (ive had babies that never slept. well it seemed that way. lol) so far she has been a pretty easy baby. i was worried @ 1st b4 i had her how i was gonna do it w/ 5 kids & one having autism. when she got here i was suprised w/ how laid bk she is. she really fits right in & goes w/ the flow. how is your daughter doing w/ being a big sister?

hilaryisinked 06-02-2012 02:28 PM

Belinda are you on Facebook? That's where we all talk. There's a group made on there.

hilaryisinked 06-02-2012 02:28 PM

Belinda are you on Facebook? That's where we all talk. There's a group made on there.

moms5angels 06-02-2012 02:34 PM

im belinda revette on fb. what is it under? i would love to join :D

hilaryisinked 06-03-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moms4angels
im belinda revette on fb. what is it under? i would love to join :D

Add me as a friend (Hilary Buckson) and I will add you to the group :)

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

hilaryisinked 06-03-2012 04:31 PM

Or hang on and when I get to my laptop I will add you

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum