Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Oct (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Anyone else in maternity clothes yet? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1381987)

nichey 04-17-2012 11:12 PM

Anyone else in maternity clothes yet?

I am!

I'll be 16 weeks on Friday, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Because I haven't gained any weight yet, I kinda thought I would be able to squeeze into my regular jeans until like 20 weeks. Guess I thought wrong!

Unfortunately, almost all of my old maternity clothes were professional (I taught until 7, almost 8 months and then just wore t shirts and old shorts the rest of the summer) and my new maternity clothes are summer clothes because I said "I'm not going through another summer pregnant with no shorts to wear out of the house!" It's kinda cold for shorts, and I only need to dress up on Sundays!

tootsy_toes 04-18-2012 08:17 AM

Re: Anyone else in maternity clothes yet?

I am 13 weeks and have been in maternity pants since about 9 weeks. This is my third child. Although, I could have worn larger regular pants, I just didn't have any and didn't want to buy any. My booty has grown more than my belly! LOL.

zacifer 04-18-2012 12:07 PM

I'm 14 weeks with my 4th and just caved to maternity clothes this week. I just got so sick of tying my jeans on with a rubberband and still having the waist dig in to my sensitive belly. My maternity jeans are a bit poochy in the front, but with a small maternity T that hangs right, it works. And man, they feel like I'm wearing sweats, so gotta love that. Yesterday I went through my whole maternity wardrobe and pulled out all the stuff that fits me in this earlier part of preg so I feel prepared right now. But come the warmer season, I will need bottoms like crazy. I have one pair of jean shorts which I don't want to be caught dead in, so will save them for gardening, 1 daily skirt, and 1 sunday skirt. I don't know how I have so few warm weather bottoms as this is my 3rd Summer preg. :)

Teahya&nikolais_mommy 04-18-2012 01:39 PM

I am 16wks & i strated needing my comfy materity cloth at around 9 wks of cousre this is my 3rd pregnancy & I am haveing twins!! My OB said my uterus i the size of a women who is preganat with one at about 24 wks lol

TinyAtlas2012 04-18-2012 01:54 PM

I have been in them lol... I think I was like 8 weeks when DH had to go buy me pants cause none of mine would button

mommy4knk 04-18-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teahya&nikolais_mommy (Post 14967600)
I am 16wks & i strated needing my comfy materity cloth at around 9 wks of cousre this is my 3rd pregnancy & I am haveing twins!! My OB said my uterus i the size of a women who is preganat with one at about 24 wks lol

Wow! You're better than I am! My dr told me a week ago that I was measuring like someone who is pregnant with one at about 26 weeks! I was in shock! lol :giggle:

spring13 04-18-2012 03:32 PM

I got a bellyband thing from Target and have been wearing it with certain things. it's SO comfy!

sillyutalktome 04-18-2012 05:40 PM

Yoga pants, yoga skirts and maternity clothes all the way.

NurseJessie 04-18-2012 08:24 PM

Oh goodness, I need to go back to old navy and get another yoga skirt. So comfortable and very flattering. I wish I had one for every day of the week! Yeah, I'm still way too tiny for maternity clothes but I hate anything tight on my belly. Yoga skirt and yoga pants all the way!

jaqie19 04-18-2012 10:41 PM

I'm only 12 weeks so...I just look a little bloated. I will have to check Old Navy for the Yoga attire:)