Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Ok I'm officially obsessing over bfp *Updated* AF! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138268)

Luvinmy3weeones 04-27-2007 02:25 PM

Ok I'm officially obsessing over bfp *Updated* AF!

I'm telling you I KNOW I'm pregnant. But still this morning, BFN! And it was digital so I mean BiG FaT NEGATIVE!!

Now- I want to get another test, but will they ALL or ANY be neg now for the rest of the day? If my first morning urine was neg. do I have no chance at a pos any time later in the day? Also, what about using a different brand with the first morning urine or later? Any ideas? Thanks!!

Prettylocks 04-27-2007 03:31 PM

Re: Ok I'm officially obsessing over bfp

How many dpo are you? I got late positives with my boys.

Luvinmy3weeones 04-27-2007 06:46 PM

I am 12dpo. I got extremely faint lines with a couple $tests tonight. You never know if they are evap lines though. Though they did show up right away, but so faint you have to stare or tilt them. KWIM? Ahhhhh... grrrrrr.... :lostit: My period is due tomorrow. I've been nauseous on and off today with some sharp pains. Well, we'll see. Test again in the morning!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 04-27-2007 08:18 PM

grab some dollar store tests, they are really sensitve.
**Babydust** for you:)

Prettylocks 04-30-2007 09:12 PM

Any new developements? :lostit:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 04-30-2007 09:20 PM

update us please:lostit:

StephRay 04-30-2007 09:27 PM

Did you test again?

I didn't get a positive until AF was late 3 days. And I was testing like mad!

Luvinmy3weeones 05-01-2007 06:02 AM

Well~ I'm still on board. No AF yet and I am 3 days late, however! I just took another test this morning, fmu, bfn! I just don't know. I'm starting to re-think the month... "ok, the cramps that I thought might be due to implantation, could they have been me ovulating late due to breastfeeding or some other unknown reason and could the cramps I thought were due to AF coming actaully been the implanting...." type of thinking. So I'm trying to figure it out some but mostly now I have come to a point of just waiting for AF. This can't go on forever~:laugh:
-The weird thing is, I'm pretty sure I got an evap line on the test this morning, but it was long before the 10 minute mark. It looked like evap though, H-A-R-D to see and thin. But within 1 minute, I'd say. 3 days late though it seems if there were a pos. line it would jump off the stick and hit me in the face... I'll let you know if AF shows. Thanks for asking!

munchkinflame13 05-01-2007 06:05 AM

I was like 10 days after af was due before I got a + with this babe. I don't remember with DD #1, but I was definately 10 days after AF was due with this one. . .

ETA. . . I was testing like mad, too, almost every day after af was due until I got the +. . .

Luvinmy3weeones 05-01-2007 07:24 AM

No kidding! That is something else to be that late before getting bfp! Well, the reason I just absolutely KNEW I was pregnant like written in the first post was because my nipples were extremely painful and that only ever happens to me when I am preg. Well, a couple days ago (finally) I noticed we (dd and me) have thrush! So that was really the symptom that was making me believe I was, now that I've found out its not due to pregnancy, I don't really have anything to convince me. It just happens now though, that my period is also late this month! Go figure!:laugh:

ETA- I'm glad you ETA. Knowing you tested everyday is important and relevant, some ppl say they were X amount of days late when they got their bfp, but they never tested until then. That disqualifies it. KWIM?