Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   All Things Carseats (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Best deal on a complete air 65 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1383026)

blesdfish 04-20-2012 10:36 AM

Best deal on a complete air 65

I need a new carseat for this baby and I think instead of buying a bucket I'm going to put the baby in DD's radian and get DD a new seat.
I'm looking for a complete air and the best deal I've found is through wayfair but their reviews look horrible. Anyone have experience ordering from them?
Any other deals going on?

Also if you know, what's the difference between the CA65 and the CA65 LX?
Is the LX worth the extra $?

Thanks for the help!

TalkinBoutMyGirl 04-20-2012 10:40 AM

Pretty sure a CA won't fit a baby. The lowest harness slots are too tall.

blesdfish 04-20-2012 11:05 AM

Re: Best deal on a complete air 65

Yes, CA is for DD.

Elijah'sMama 04-20-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blesdfish
I need a new carseat for this baby and I think instead of buying a bucket I'm going to put the baby in DD's radian and get DD a new seat.
I'm looking for a complete air and the best deal I've found is through wayfair but their reviews look horrible. Anyone have experience ordering from them?

Thanks for the help!

I have the ca65 lx. I believe the only difference is the recline feature, there are 3 settings that you can use rf'ing. I believe you can only use one setting for ff'ing, but I haven't flipped ds yet (he's only 20 months) so I am not positive on that. I would definitely spend the extra couple dollars for that feature, the seat is a pitb to install but being able to recline it def helps.

Elijah'sMama 04-20-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Thanks for the help!

Oh and I got mine from amazon for like $200. I don't think that was a great deal though, but I didn't it right away for a road trip and amazon had fast free shipping

TalkinBoutMyGirl 04-20-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Yes, CA is for DD.

My bad! I skimmed the OP while at work lol that'll teach me huh?

blesdfish 04-20-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TalkinBoutMyGirl (Post 14977307)
My bad! I skimmed the OP while at work lol that'll teach me huh?

That's okay, I didn't explain myself very clearly either :)

sisu 04-20-2012 01:20 PM

I was just researching these. I think one of them has premium LATCH clips, too, while the other doesn't. :)