Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Sept (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   this baby is gonna be nameless (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1384526)

yankeesundbound 04-23-2012 06:14 PM

this baby is gonna be nameless

We have our gender scan in a little over a week, but I don't think it's going to help. I'm not crazy about anything I've heard, except Jackson. I told DH it was popular, even though I've never met anyone named that, and now he hates it. I even bought "100,000 Baby Names" and got no where.

zandj 04-23-2012 06:30 PM

Re: this baby is gonna be nameless

ours too! DS wasn't named until he was a few minutes old though so no problem, didn't expect any less from us lol

As previously mentioned whenever I try to talk names with DH he only shares ridiculous names we would never name the poor kid (he's joking). He doesn't take much seriously lol

austinandashlynsmommy 04-23-2012 06:32 PM

I LOVE the name Jackson. My bff named her baby boy the name though so it was off the table for us.

Our only name we have agreed on so far is Lana, but my bff and my mom don't like it and I'm sort of sensitive, so I don't know. Choosing names is so hard.

TrammellyFamily 04-23-2012 07:04 PM

My friends lo Jaxon is here playing now. I know several of them, it is a nice name though. We are having a boy and are 90% set on Hollis Lynn. Lynn is a middle name tradition on dh's side. :/ lol. You still have plenty of time to decide mama!

champatlife 04-23-2012 09:28 PM

My husband really wants to name this baby jackson (for the nickname jax) he's a huge sons of anarchy fan, hahaha. I don't personally know any kids named Jackson.

I'm not "sold" anywho... I'm with you. We found out a few weeks back (verified with "20 week" ultrasound today.) And we are nowhere near deciding the babies name.

averysmom 04-23-2012 09:33 PM

We are in the same boat. We've narrowed down girls names to either Piper or Arden, but boys names we CAN NOT agree. The two big kids and I really like Preston, and DH likes Pryce (middle name will be Michael for a boy, that's the only thing we can agree on). My 3 other kids their names came so easy, so this not being able to decide is bothering me.

marvelous 04-23-2012 10:19 PM

I know quite a few kids named Jackson or Jaxson or Jakson, but maybe it's just my neck of the woods. I like the name for a little boy.

I'm in the same boat. I feel like this kid will never get a name. I like very unique names so I'm having a hard time finding something euphonious, easy to spell, but not made up sounding. My poor DS didn't have a name for 3 days! When I do come up with something, DH is bound not to like at least the first few choices as that is how it always goes.

Nerissa 04-24-2012 05:32 PM

I thought that about our last two boys too. LOL!! We didnt' agree on a name for either of them until hours after they were born.

We haven't even started talking names. Probably wont until about 35 weeks since we can't agree anyway.

erlyjo 04-24-2012 08:50 PM

I so, so, so, SO love the name Jack, but since our last name is Johnson, it would just never work. :(

EMC 04-25-2012 12:27 PM

I worked in childcare for 10+ years and have only ever met one Jackson.

Girls names are hard for us. We have a boys name, but still not for sure on the girls name.