Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Non Traditional Families (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=221)
-   -   So...new to DS, just how "non-traditional" is this section? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1386122)

PamPurrsDiapers 04-26-2012 07:41 PM

So...new to DS, just how "non-traditional" is this section?

My husband and I live a M/s lifestyle. I'm just wondering if there are any other M/s couples (poly houses?) around this neck of the woods. :thumbsup:

DillyDay 04-27-2012 12:15 AM

Re: So...new to DS, just how "non-traditional" is this section?

poly house here. not a M/s though. a sorta T/b top/bottom. i have way too much of a wild streak. haha..... i have a thread on here that you can read, that has a lot of people in different typs on non-trad relationships and families.

Welcome! and enjoy DS, the Non-TRad forums, and all the nice people here.

ulawolf 04-27-2012 04:54 AM

M/s here in 24/7. We are poly open however just haven't had time to.pursue that part of our lifestyle with babies and kids and being pregnant! Welcome!

PamPurrsDiapers 04-27-2012 01:08 PM

YAY! I TOTALLY did NOT expect to see that. AWESOME! I am also poly at heart, but just have not found anyone that is right, other than M. I'm not a "dating" type person though, and prefer a strong friendship before a relationship, and really....I don't play well with others, so I doubt it'll happen. LOL

Almacham 04-27-2012 01:40 PM

:wave: Hello! Poly triad here. Need to make a new siggy including my DH and our DP but I'm afraid of shocking the rest of DS too much. :giggle: We're not very open about it IRL because of the judgments we'd face but all of our friends know. I'm becoming more open about it on DS.

ulawolf 04-27-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamPurrsDiapers
YAY! I TOTALLY did NOT expect to see that. AWESOME! I am also poly at heart, but just have not found anyone that is right, other than M. I'm not a "dating" type person though, and prefer a strong friendship before a relationship, and really....I don't play well with others, so I doubt it'll happen. LOL

I am not good at playing with others either plus I'm pretty darn... Um... Feisty? For a s :). We are not open much irl but don't hide our relationship per-say either. We look like a pretty normal couple except more 50s style.

ulawolf 04-27-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freedom
:wave: Hello! Poly triad here. Need to make a new siggy including my DH and our DP but I'm afraid of shocking the rest of DS too much. :giggle: We're not very open about it IRL because of the judgments we'd face but all of our friends know. I'm becoming more open about it on DS.

Understand completely

TalkinBoutMyGirl 04-28-2012 08:30 AM

Welcome!!

DillyDay 04-28-2012 10:45 AM

uhhh.. i can't sya much because we are incredibly open about our relationships.

mm.. i need a jujube diagram to explain to people what my relationship is. haha...

Almacham 04-28-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ulawolf (Post 15013790)
Understand completely

Judgments suck! Maybe I'll just do it, though. People will PM me if they have questions, I'm sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DillyDay (Post 15017485)
uhhh.. i can't sya much because we are incredibly open about our relationships.

mm.. i need a jujube diagram to explain to people what my relationship is. haha...

:giggle: