Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's the (really big and super exciting) weekend!!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1386670)

~whitehologram~ 04-27-2012 11:52 PM

Basically it's the (really big and super exciting) weekend!!!

~whitehologram~ 04-28-2012 12:32 AM

Re: Basically it's the (really big and super exciting) weekend!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 15014774)
Maybe I can play the music from Chariots of Fire as we meet, too.

I need to do my nails. They're looking awful after this week.

You have to have pretty nails for Jen :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by redgirlsmama (Post 15014811)
I made the ultimate sacrifice as a parent and rented Happy Feet 2 for family movie night. Hopefully the kids will start acting squirrely and lose their privileges! :hide:

:giggle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by yaylucy (Post 15015223)
So, I deleted my facebook a few weeks ago, and ever since then have been stalking the daily chat threads here on DS...

I always see the same people chatting, but never really anyone new or different :headscratch:

Not sure if I can just jump in or what :blush:

Hi! :wave:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruvalokiteshvara (Post 15015364)
:wave:

Do jump in. We have been plodding along together for a few years now, so it can seem like we are cliquish... I don't think we are tho - a funny and friendly bunch! Welcome!

It's been a long time, hasn't it :hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 15015686)
I hope it goes well and that Jen and Jerry don't want to kick me out half way in! We're off to bed leaving early in the am to drive across the border to fly out of Buffalo. Bye for now. I will check in tomorrow night, from NM!

:yay:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruvalokiteshvara (Post 15015690)
So, Arlington, eh, yaylucy? I am from Plano, originally -living in Canada now! How is the Metroplex?

In my tired and dopey state this morning I read that as you being from Pluto!

~whitehologram~ 04-28-2012 05:20 AM

ok, off to the pet shop again....the wheel is too small. The house is too small and I have some returns too.

And....I'm sick and have a fever :(

jwjbbrown 04-28-2012 06:12 AM

My parents are off to Scottsdale. We will see them again in Gallup next Thursday.
MH is snoring away next to me. I am enjoying a lazy morning. I would be on my nook but MH somehow password protected it had now I have to try and figure out how to get it unlocked.

yaylucy 04-28-2012 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~whitehologram~

In my tired and dopey state this morning I read that as you being from Pluto!

:giggle:

Sent from my iPhone that thinks it can read minds, using DS Forum, pardon any auto corrects or mistakes

redgirlsmama 04-28-2012 06:43 AM

Naughty MH!
My children have been tag team keeping me awake fir no reason at night so I am tired. I woke up nauseous and with a cough that makes me gag. Lovely day of soccer and bb ahead.

jwjbbrown 04-28-2012 06:46 AM

No fun Jess.....and yes super naughty MH :giggle:

redgirlsmama 04-28-2012 06:56 AM

It is snowing again. The site I order from has to be outside today so I will be loading baskets of produce outside in the snow. That should be awesome :gah:

jwjbbrown 04-28-2012 07:07 AM

crap Jess that really sucks.

cant get the reset option to work on my nook so we will add a stop at B&N to today's errands.

redgirlsmama 04-28-2012 07:13 AM

Ugh. Are you going anywhere fun?