Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Who wants to join me? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13871)

nothing_butt_cloth 06-13-2006 12:26 AM

Who wants to join me?

in avoiding this forum all together?? LOL It seems everyone is preggy... I wish i coul dhave a taste of that water, but i must wait 2-3 months. :banghead: I torture myself by coming in here and seeing all thepreggos

anyone do the same....

mamas120 06-13-2006 02:19 AM

Re: Who wants to join me?

I would like to avoid coming in here but I just can't seem to stop my self! lol! Even though it makes me so want to start ttc!! But DH isn't ready and I have to be supportive of that (I think! lol) but I did notice there are sooooo many preggo mamas :)

oh and I wish you best of preggo vibes when you guys can ttc! :goodvibes:

hfitz5051 06-13-2006 02:29 PM

Well, I used to "peek" in here all the time and look what happened!

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 06-13-2006 03:06 PM

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: You home?? How was your lunch?

Shay 06-13-2006 03:20 PM

I was there was a TTC board and a pregnancy board. Then all the TTC women wouldna't have to see all the pregnant mommas.

nothing_butt_cloth 06-13-2006 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzi Fannies Creations
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: You home?? How was your lunch?

Home now, ( as you know) lunch was good. and now my firend thinks i am a freak after I told her i use coth pads LOL
Oh well, i guess she will love me anyway LOL

nothing_butt_cloth 06-13-2006 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shay
I was there was a TTC board and a pregnancy board. Then all the TTC women wouldna't have to see all the pregnant mommas.

I agree, I wish there was TTC board, and a pregnancy loss board I actaully started posting at MDC recently for the PL board since there use to be one here nad it was removed. Guess no one wanted to hear about the sad facts of life.

I really am not TC yet, since it has only been 3 weeks since i had brock. but I want a baby so bad.... i am planning on TTC though, so i guess a ttc board would be good

Proverbs169 06-13-2006 07:22 PM

No kidding, I was just thinking the same thing! I can't be pregnant again any time soon. This old body of mine needs a long break! I do get a bit wistful when I see the + hpts, but I won't be ttc for another year at the very least.

Even so I may not be able to stay away! I love hearing about pg women :) Living vicariously, ya know!

kkweight 06-14-2006 10:17 PM

Ill join you all. Its getting quite depressing here for me. We have been TTC now for 3 years and is killing me! Right when i htink im ready to move on i pop in here and it just puts me back to square one. I HAVE TO STOP COMING HERE!!:cry: :banghead:

nothing_butt_cloth 06-15-2006 12:13 AM

I am so sorry for those of you who have been ttc for so long. I usually dont have a problem with ttc, i just REALLY struggle to get a live baby here. between all of my l pregnancy i have now 11 angels, and only 3 living children. My dream of having at least 6 kids is getting further from my grasp...

I did also struggle for 15 months to concieve last time, and then had the Pregnancy not go well...

I did just ask about getting a forum for just TTC and the struggles, and then also a forum for those of us with angels.