Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Is anyone wanting but waiting? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387685)

JennTheMomma 04-30-2012 12:51 PM

Is anyone wanting but waiting?

megenic 04-30-2012 02:07 PM

I'm in the same boat! Dd 1 is 4.5 and dd 2 is 26 months, and I'm dying for another baby! It's impossible right now though (DH is in Afghanistan - comes home in July for a month, then back for 4 months). I really want to get pg on that break, but it's logically not the best decision. Well be moving next summer and would have to get new cars if we have another...so I know we should really wait. It doesn't help that when DH calls home he's always talking about having another. Ugh...stupid army and your stupid postings!

KB'sMama1031 04-30-2012 02:12 PM

Re: Is anyone wanting but waiting?

yes, waiting until the fall here too, hoping for a Summer '13 baby :) It is hard to wait!

KB'sMama1031 04-30-2012 02:12 PM

dp

Sylvie89 04-30-2012 02:17 PM

We're waiting until late summer to ttc. I am finding it so hard to wait!

Anna0623 04-30-2012 02:24 PM

I really would like another right now but I only have another 1 1/2 years, and i will have a bachelors in psychology. But with DD being 4 and starting preschool in september and DS is almost 2 1/2, i dont really have any babies. Ds is still in diapers bu the doesn't like to sit still long enough to cuddle and I would really like to have a home vbac with our 3rd and Dh is on board with it so it is really hard to continue to wait.

HookedByCarolyn 04-30-2012 07:36 PM

Me! I just had a m/c in february and I have been wanting to get pregnant again since then. But we are waiting bc my cousin and his wife are 28 weeks pregnant and want us to adopt her. I'm excited at the thought of maybe getting a baby in a few weeks. But I'm super scared they will change their mind, and I will have to wait a-whole-nother pregnancy to finally get a baby! :banghead:

waterisntsomething 05-01-2012 10:51 AM

Yes! I My DS is only 3 months old though so I will be waiting for quite a while! I was ready to do it again when he was about a month old. I definitely want the next one to be close in age to him but not Irish twins close. I am hoping we can start trying again when he's a year.

Meaghan8607 05-03-2012 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KB'sMama1031 (Post 15027462)
yes, waiting until the fall here too, hoping for a Summer '13 baby :) It is hard to wait!

^ This! DH is finishing up his first year of med school and has a really important test at the end of next year so a newborn waking up every couple of hours wouldn't be great for his study habits! DD will be 4 in a couple of months and DS is 2!

S4r4h 05-04-2012 10:52 AM

Me too. I hate to admit it but I've been crying every time someone gets pregnant. We're selling our house and moving and my DH wants to be responsible and make sure things are settled. Pfffft responsibility. Heh.

ETA: my DD is 16 months.