Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Tuesday!!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1387946)

~whitehologram~ 04-30-2012 11:13 PM

Basically it's Tuesday!!!

~whitehologram~ 04-30-2012 11:15 PM

Re: Basically it's Tuesday!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 15028532)
I would like to state for the record that I did NOT break the fridge. I promise! :giggle:

The weather here is lovely. Lovely. It has been so sunny. And I got to wear flip flops. It is so nice.

A lot of the kids think it's neat that I have come from so far away. A student gave me a high-five on the way out to the bus. :) It's the little things.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 15029165)
my parents got this light
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00097950/

and cute white with pink polka-dots curtains.

Pretty!
I think it will look lovely with the walls. Ooo the blanket that Cheryl got would look great too. The flowery one, the one Rosie didn't like? IDK where she got it though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 15029367)
No. Mel and Ru will have compatible schedules for the first time in their marriage!

Your lunch sounds tasty, Ru. We will be having BBQ pork sandwiches for lunch. Which were super tasty supper tonight.

:giggle2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by redgirlsmama (Post 15029388)
Just got a head lice notice from girl scouts. I am suddenly quite itchy :/

Ohhhh I hate that.

~whitehologram~ 04-30-2012 11:19 PM

Morning everyone.

I hope you all slept well....well, better than me anyway. I took ages to fall asleep, then I was up to go to the bathroom, and then I forgot to turn off the alarm and was woken up at 6am.....and then I had to et up at 6:15am to be sure the girls dont do anything silly to Daisy.

But none of that matters...it's May-day, a public holiday, which means I can nap today :D

jacksmommy1 05-01-2012 02:24 AM

Morning Janine Ahh may day. There was an old man who passed away a few years back he was a member where I worked. May day wa his favorite holiday. He had a little saying but I don't know if it is appropriate to post here

stephcrouse 05-01-2012 04:27 AM

:eyes:

Oh how I wish May Day meant a nap at my house! It's more likely to be used as a distress signal here! :giggle:

Miss you guys. Can't keep up anymore, but I often peak in to read here and there, and I hope you all are doing well!

jacksmommy1 05-01-2012 05:25 AM

Hi steph

cherylchoo 05-01-2012 05:52 AM

Morning mamas. :needcoffee:

I was just thinking about you steph. Since I don't see you on FB either I was hoping all was well.

Jen/Janine that coverlet was at Marshalls. But I haven't seen it in a long time. Marshalls is a closeout place, where they get the end lots of things that don't sell in the high end stores, so usually the quantities are limited of whatever they get. But the Marshalls/Homegoods here always has several really cute pink and/or lavender girly quilt/coverlet sets at any given time for about the same price as Target/WM/anywhere else, it's just usually designer stuff.

I need to do a lot of laundry. Tomorrow we go to chicago. :yay: I can't wait.

jwjbbrown 05-01-2012 05:55 AM

Hey Steph.

Up and at'em. Everyone is still sleeping. Lunches packed.

I have observations all morning.

Now on to my coffee

jwjbbrown 05-01-2012 06:01 AM

We will likely use the quilt I made a while ago. I just need to get out to MIL and look for it.

cherylchoo 05-01-2012 06:05 AM

And of course MH has her own artist on retainer to do artwork for her room. How cool is that? I was loading my car with all the pictures/artwork from our old house that we had no room for here at the rental, and I saw a stack of artists' canvases I still haven't used. I may get out the brushes and make something for each of them. Paintings are very hot for kids' rooms right now. Even the lower end stores sell "paintings" for kids rooms that are just screenprinted straight onto the canvas.