Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   2011 Due Daters (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=220)
-   -   August 2011 - May chat (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1388014)

smblake 05-01-2012 09:03 AM

August 2011 - May chat

Happy may day mamas!

Lifeisjoy 05-01-2012 10:00 AM

Re: August 2011 - May chat

Hi!! already 75 here in MS..gonna be a hot one..
I think lil man is getting an eye tooth! ouchhies.
we are going to nashville friday night for sil graduation from MTSU. Excited about a hotel night away, it has an indoor garden and pool in the lobby with cooked to order breakkfasts! LOL I WILL order the whole menu. :)

heyuitsme 05-01-2012 10:50 AM

oops, haha, I had not refreshed my screen...I'll go get rid of my thread for May.

lovely 56 degrees and sunny here!

estradaamyl 05-01-2012 11:17 AM

44 and dreary here! Lol.

katengrace 05-01-2012 11:26 AM

83 here and climbing!

dagmomma 05-01-2012 11:30 AM

Hallie--lucky! I would love to go to Nasheville! We will just settle for B'ham tomorrow and maybe this weekend.

Going to be 94 today!!!!

Last year I was complaining about the frozen tundra! We had about 2 weeks of what they call winter down here. I Call it fall. It never got what would be considered cold and we went right into summer. For any Phineas and Ferb fans I guess this year was "swinter"

Tanner is playing with my cell phone right now and I tried to get it away from him and he said "no, I have to get people." Just thought I would share that since it made me chuckle.

I was able to get exercise in 2 days in a row! That is unheard of. Yesterday I did yoga and walked. Today I did a Tracy Anderson video. Tanner did yoga with me and the video. He is so strong. He is tiny so dh and I discussed putting him in gymnastics.

heyuitsme 05-01-2012 02:49 PM

94!!! oh yuck! Even not pregnant, mid-70s is warm enough for me. :giggle:

mommabritt 05-01-2012 02:53 PM

Yep it is 82 here. Amy can I come over? Is rather have 44...:giggle:

I am depressed. I went to the optometrist this morning to see about my headaches and had to get a new glasses rx. Which means $$$$$. My nose is slightly crooked (don't tell anyone ;) ) so I cant wear plastic frames and they have to have adjustable nose pieces and I like wide side things for my face. Anywho my special lenses on my new glasses cost way more than I had wanted to spend. Boo. But they're cute. That's all that matters right??? ;)

Dd needs a nap and WILL NOT SLEEP. ugh.

Lifeisjoy 05-01-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommabritt

I am depressed. I went to the optometrist this morning to see about my headaches and had to get a new glasses rx. Which means $$$$$. My nose is slightly crooked (don't tell anyone ;) ) so I cant wear plastic frames and they have to have adjustable nose pieces and I like wide side things for my face. Anywho my special lenses on my new glasses cost way more than I had wanted to spend. Boo. But they're cute. That's all that matters right??? ;)

Hope it fixes the headaches... also hear you on the nap thing..wwhhyyyy???!

smblake 05-01-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommabritt

Yes, thats all that matters :)

46 and rainy here... Remind me again we are not moving away this summer.

Went to a birthday brunch for a friend this morning, then swim lessons. Home and the boys are eating lunch while I nurse dd and then nap for her and midday bubble bath for the renegades while I catch up on my family blog posts.