Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breastfeeding Support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Mango poop. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1388215)

themamageek 05-01-2012 02:39 PM

Mango poop.
 
My breastfed 15 week old has watery poop that smells strongly of mangos. I've never smelled EBF poop that sweet before. Is this common? And if so, what on EARTH??

aumismommy 05-01-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aithyne
My breastfed 15 week old has watery poop that smells strongly of mangos. I've never smelled EBF poop that sweet before. Is this common? And if so, what on EARTH??

I always thought my sons poop smelled good when he was ebf, very sweet, yellow and mustardy looking. Not sure if that helps?

Connor 05-01-2012 05:34 PM

Sounds normal to me.

themamageek 05-01-2012 07:30 PM

Re: Mango poop.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aumismommy (Post 15033610)
I always thought my sons poop smelled good when he was ebf, very sweet, yellow and mustardy looking. Not sure if that helps?

Always sweet! This time it blew me away, though. She's starting to only poop once a day though. Maybe it just built up...

Connor 05-01-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aithyne

Always sweet! This time it blew me away, though. She's starting to only poop once a day though. Maybe it just built up...

The sweetness was more potent?! :giggle:

SarahS12 05-02-2012 08:09 AM

My ds had poop that smelled like buttered popcorn to me. Dh said it smelled like pancake batter :)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors