Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Update: Added baby's name: Cute idea to reveal to church family tomorrow. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1390153)

Michelle_M 05-05-2012 10:31 PM

Update: Added baby's name: Cute idea to reveal to church family tomorrow.

I made this sign, and I'm going to put it on my shirt. :)

The picture doesn't look that great (camera phone in bad lighting) but it's really cute. The background is actually black with dark grey, verticle pinstripes. The flower are light pink and the little circles and flower centers are green.

My text is in dark pink.
I know it's hard to read, but it says:

IT'S A GIRL!!!
Say hello to
Bella Lynn [Last Name]
Estimated Due Date
September 23rd, 2012

Can't wait. :)

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/a...saGirl-1-1.jpg

Whatcha' think?

God bless!

crunchymom2b 05-06-2012 05:59 AM

Re: Cute idea to reveal to church family tomorrow.

love it! Can't wait to hear what everyone says!

MDever 05-06-2012 06:01 AM

That is very cute but I think you are a stinker for sharing the name with them and not us:cry:

:chuckle:

kushie tushie 05-06-2012 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDever
That is very cute but I think you are a stinker for sharing the name with them and not us:cry:

Yeah this! LOL
"Babies name"..... Thats a tease!

Amanda :). Blaming my phone for typos and crap.

Michelle_M 05-06-2012 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDever (Post 15055154)

Sorry.. I blocked it out 'cause our last name is on there.

Baby's name is Bella Lynn.

In Hebrew Bella means "My God is a vow." and Lynn is my mother's middle name as well as my middle name, so I always knew that my first daughter would have Lynn for a middle name.

All three of my boys have God honoring names, so even though Bella isn't Biblical like the boys, it still honors God, so it still fits in. :giggle2:

God bless!

Michelle_M 05-06-2012 06:32 AM

Re: Update: Added baby's name: Cute idea to reveal to church family tomorrow.

Added Baby's name for you. :)

God bless!

MDever 05-06-2012 06:37 AM

Thank you! I was feeling so underloved. Bella Lynn is ADORABLE. I feel so proud that I predicted your girl. Weird because I don't know you irl but I just had a MAJOR vibe. So excited for you:bighug:

bluedaisyma 05-06-2012 09:19 AM

cute idea! I took a pic of my belly with the baby's name in scrabble letters to put on FB (it's an unisex name, we don't know the gender). I love the name Bella so much! :)

Michelle_M 05-06-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDever (Post 15055234)
Thank you! I was feeling so underloved. Bella Lynn is ADORABLE. I feel so proud that I predicted your girl. Weird because I don't know you irl but I just had a MAJOR vibe. So excited for you:bighug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluedaisyma (Post 15055673)
cute idea! I took a pic of my belly with the baby's name in scrabble letters to put on FB (it's an unisex name, we don't know the gender). I love the name Bella so much! :)

Thank you.

Everyone was surprised that we already had a girls name picked out, since JUST found out the gender on Thursday. We had this name picked out since being pregnant with DS3 who is 2 years old. LOL

So glad you all like the name. Nothing is worse than someone saying "Oh... how... nice." or "You're naming her WHAT?!?!?" LOL

God bless!

crunchymom2b 05-06-2012 09:24 PM

That's is a beautiful name! We contemplated Isabella Lynn if this little one had been a girl.