Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically its Monday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1390563)

jacksmommy1 05-07-2012 05:25 AM

Basically its Monday
 
Well i don't know how to insert fancy pictures:giggle:

But Basically its Monday!

jacksmommy1 05-07-2012 05:26 AM

Re: Basically its Monday
 
well we survived another night lol. kids took a little extra time to go to sleep but no poop or i don't think :giggle: and jack actually wants to buy his lunch. this could be a good day!

~whitehologram~ 05-07-2012 05:29 AM

Re: Basically its Monday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 (Post 15058969)
Well i don't know how to insert fancy pictures:giggle:

But Basically its Monday!

Morning Kari :wave:

~whitehologram~ 05-07-2012 05:32 AM

Re: Basically its Monday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cherylchoo (Post 15057511)
Hola mamacitas. We actually got back yesterday, but I collapsed into a coma last night and didn't wake up until 10am today. :rofl: Then we spent most of the day at the big house, kids enjoying the nice weather, Dh assembling yet another desk, and me laying the peel and stick tile in the laundry room. Now if walking all over creation in Chicago didn't make me hurt and tired, the flooring today did. Gah, I forgot how much it hurts to continuously bend and stoop and cut and curse. It looks awesome though, and it's ready to have the new w/d put on it. Which I ordered today, further sucking me into debt oblivion. :roflmbo: But if all the stars align properly this week, the house will be move-in ready (meaning not totally done, but everything done required to actually live there) by Saturday.

Ian did not do diapers the whole trip to Chicago, including nighttime. No accidents. I am not saying I'm out of the running for one of Kari's surprises, but I cannot tell you how incredibly happy that makes me.

Yay for Ian!

And yay for moving day!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 15057887)
A beer makes it way better and is good for your milk :giggle:

Jerry's sold for 145 and MH's for 45. Good night.

That's great!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemurmommies (Post 15058142)
Just found out my great aunt died today. Shoot. Won't be making home for THAT funeral.

Time to get to bed. 6am is going to come early. Goodnight all!

Good morning Janine.

I'm sorry Mel :hugs:

Good morning Mel!

jacksmommy1 05-07-2012 05:32 AM

Re: Basically its Monday
 
morning Janine :wave:

jwjbbrown 05-07-2012 05:35 AM

Being a slug in bed this morning. Need to get a move on and get up and at'em.

Should be a pretty regular day at school.

jacksmommy1 05-07-2012 06:05 AM

Re: Basically its Monday
 
Well that didn't go well. Every morning i have to yell at jack to get ready fro school because he is playing with legos. Well i threatened a few times more than i should then i took away legos after school. Needless to say he went to school a crying mess. I know i needed to do it i have been threatening for awhile but it sucks. I hope he has a good day at school...he went on the bus crying and i am having major guilt

~whitehologram~ 05-07-2012 06:26 AM

Re: Basically its Monday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 (Post 15059033)
Well that didn't go well. Every morning i have to yell at jack to get ready fro school because he is playing with legos. Well i threatened a few times more than i should then i took away legos after school. Needless to say he went to school a crying mess. I know i needed to do it i have been threatening for awhile but it sucks. I hope he has a good day at school...he went on the bus crying and i am having major guilt

It's hard but we have to do it...they have to learn rules and that actions have consequences.

I hate doing it too. :hugs:

jacksmommy1 05-07-2012 06:36 AM

Re: Basically its Monday
 
that is why i kept telling him. I can't ask 15x per morning every morning that is is time to brush your teeth please put down the legos:( I am going to feel guilty all day. And he didn't eat his breakfast. Ugh i hope he doesn't melt down today. i wish i could go join him for lunch but bobs not home

~whitehologram~ 05-07-2012 06:45 AM

Re: Basically its Monday
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 (Post 15059128)
that is why i kept telling him. I can't ask 15x per morning every morning that is is time to brush your teeth please put down the legos:( I am going to feel guilty all day. And he didn't eat his breakfast. Ugh i hope he doesn't melt down today. i wish i could go join him for lunch but bobs not home

Sadly that's one of those things that take forever....IDK if it ever goes in really. I do the same thing with my 4 every morning.

Can you stay with him the entire time until he's ready? Keep him by your side and tell him step for step what he needs to do next? Do you have time for that? Thing should go smoother if you can. It takes longer but should work.

I have to do that. I stay with them until the have everything done because they hurt each other and destroy things if I dont. It takes a while for their meds to work and they cant be alone even for a minute until their meds work.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors