Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Wednesday! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1391550)

~whitehologram~ 05-09-2012 05:06 AM

Basically it's Wednesday!

~whitehologram~ 05-09-2012 05:11 AM

Re: Basically it's Wednesday!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruvalokiteshvara (Post 15067465)
Well, Jen and Mel, it's good to see that neither of you is lying to us about what you all eat!

E and I are having potato soup. It's good! I cooked soup from scratch that is good! Quick, someone give me a prize! (No, really, I mean that...)

Well, one more training session for the staff blog at work down. Starting next week, I will be doing two weeks of training in the afternoons for all circulation and librarian staff. So that will be a lot of driving, and a lot of nothing else getting done. Which is nice in its own way, I suppose. :giggle:

Busy busy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherylchoo (Post 15068023)
I like 3 wheelers as well.

I was hoping to serve the same pasta marinara with sausage tomorrow Jen. But everybody ate it all.

I was going through vacay pix, and found this pleasant surprise:
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/a...2/IMG_0439.jpg

Three kids smiling, eyes open, etc all in the same pic? Never happens. :roflmbo:

Cute!

Quote:

Originally Posted by maman08 (Post 15069492)
When I was looking into whether I wanted to get a Kindle Fire or an iPad last fall it looked as though I wasn't going to be able to do any of the multimedia stuff at all (movies/music). Maybe they've changed the policy since then, but even with a U.S. credit card I can't download music from Amazon right now. I can buy it, but because the site can tell from my ISP that I'm overseas they won't let me download it unless I go through one of those weird proxy server sites that hides your location (and the free versions of those are generally too slow to use for streaming video or downloading anything bigger than a song IMO). That was one of the reasons I ended up going with the iPad, since I can put the Kindle app on there and still read all the books I've already purchased for my old-school (2nd generation, no wifi or anything fancy) Kindle but I can also download shows and movies and songs through iTunes.

There is no way I could afford an ipad....my brother got me the kindle. It's good. I just need to work out ways to get it to do the extras. ATM I can watch stuff on prime....but only at home through my (already blocked IP)...but that's only a free trial. I tried to buy a film and it wouldn't let me.

It's ok though. It's still a great kindle.

jacksmommy1 05-09-2012 05:31 AM

hmm janine idk anything bout electronics. And i totally jinxed myself on walter sleeping....he ended up in bed with me. And Stella got up twice.

Busy day i have to go see the surgeon bout my hernia. And mil talked me into leaving walker with her too eek

~whitehologram~ 05-09-2012 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 (Post 15069703)
hmm janine idk anything bout electronics. And i totally jinxed myself on walter sleeping....he ended up in bed with me. And Stella got up twice.

Busy day i have to go see the surgeon bout my hernia. And mil talked me into leaving walker with her too eek

Sorry about the bad night Kari :hugs:

I hope the appointment goes well.

~whitehologram~ 05-09-2012 05:53 AM

Heiner's off for the next 2 weeks.

My paperwork arrived for my hospital appointment on Friday. It seems it could take from 10am till 4pm for the checks. I should take food and drink with me.

~whitehologram~ 05-09-2012 06:06 AM

It's Mother's day on Sunday....and Cami wont be here :(

jacksmommy1 05-09-2012 06:07 AM

where is cami going?

~whitehologram~ 05-09-2012 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 (Post 15069783)
where is cami going?

She's going on holiday to Hungary with MIL & FIL tonight.

jacksmommy1 05-09-2012 06:14 AM

sounds fun though :( jack is going away for almost 2 weeks this summer...i am nervous

~whitehologram~ 05-09-2012 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 (Post 15069803)
sounds fun though :( jack is going away for almost 2 weeks this summer...i am nervous

She's coming back on the 18th.