Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Double sided cv cloth wipes (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1392194)

MrsLovewell 05-10-2012 12:00 PM

Double sided cv cloth wipes

I'm selling 8" x 8" double sided cotton velour cloth wipes. I have an assortment of colors that are mostly girly. I will choose the colors you receive in your pack of wipes, but you may give me suggestions or let me know if there are any colors you absolutely do not want. If you need boyish wipes I will try to accommodate you as best as I'm able at this time. I have about 5 dozen wipes that I need to sell. After those are gone I will be increasing my price per dozen from $13ppd to $15ppd to offset paypal and shipping fees.

8 wipes for $9ppd*
12 wipes for $13ppd*

*Add $2 for shipping to Canada

I am just doing this for fun, practicing on my new serger. I am not a professional and there may be some flaws in my serging, but these are perfectly functional. The red, orange, yellow and lime have more serging flaws than the other colors which are closer to flawless.

Smoke-free, Siberian Husky friendly home

Feel free to ask any questions

Thanks for looking!

MrsLovewell 05-10-2012 05:38 PM

Re: Brand new cotton velour cloth wipes $13ppd for 1 dozen

I'm getting better at serging these wipes so they are looking a lot nicer and more uniform. I now have teal, sage, navy blue, turquoise and baby blue.

themamageek 05-10-2012 06:35 PM

Are these single layer?

I'm really interested in the pink/grey set... I keep chickening out of cloth wipes. Blergh.

MrsLovewell 05-11-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aithyne (Post 15078530)
Are these single layer?

I'm really interested in the pink/grey set... I keep chickening out of cloth wipes. Blergh.

They are double layer cotton velour, the wipes are the same color on both sides (black/black, gray/gray, fuchsia/fuchsia and light pink/light pink) :) Cloth wipes are super easy if you're already doing cloth! They can also be used as nose wipes or wash cloths for the babies, they are super soft!

MrsLovewell 05-12-2012 07:40 AM

:cowwave:

sasterb 05-13-2012 02:13 PM

Would love to try a dozen!

Michelle_M 05-14-2012 10:15 PM

Re: Double sided cv cloth wipes

How much?

I need some new wipes... want a rainbow of colors, 12 in the 8x8 size.

:)

MrsLovewell 05-18-2012 01:51 AM

I still have about 40 wipes available and I just got purple so I can put together a complete rainbow now...will post pictures once I get the purples sewn up :)

boysniris 05-18-2012 07:28 AM

What kind of serger did you buy -- the corners look pretty good :) (I still suck at rounded corners on my serger :blush:)! Good luck, looks like you're doing a great job!!!

MrsLovewell 05-18-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boysniris (Post 15114367)
What kind of serger did you buy -- the corners look pretty good :) (I still suck at rounded corners on my serger :blush:)! Good luck, looks like you're doing a great job!!!

I bought the Husqvarna Huskylock s21 and I love it (I got a deep discount on Ebay :woot2:)! I had a super hard time with the corners at first, but it's getting easier with practice :) The first rounded corners I did on my serger were on some inserts...those look scary :giggle2: Thanks for your compliment :hugegrin:

BTW, I love your fleece!