Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Does anyone else feel like pregnancy is taking forever? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1392617)

Michelle_M 05-11-2012 11:12 AM

Does anyone else feel like pregnancy is taking forever?

Ok.. so I know that the ladies who are at like 41w pregnant are going to roll their eyes at me, lol, but that's ok.

I'm almost 21 weeks and it just seems like this pregnancy is taking FOREVER!

*sigh*

It's not even a "bad" preganncy. My morning sickness was pretty mild compared to what I had to deal with with the boys. I'm not really uncomfortable (yet). My only real issue is that I'm not sleeping.

So it's not like I even have a REAL reason to complain. I just feel like it's taking forever.

Am I the only one?

God bless!

austinandashlynsmommy 05-11-2012 11:49 AM

Re: Does anyone else feel like pregnancy is taking forever?

I have my days (and today is one of them) where I feel that way. I'm 23.3 weeks and sometimes it seems like it's zipping by quickly, but others, I feel like I've been pregnant for an eternity. I've had horrible morning sickness though and am still fighting it at this point so that definitely plays into it. I also found out she was a girl at 15.4 weeks, and I think that's making the second trimester drag. On the other hand though, this is my last baby and I want to saver and enjoy it while I can, especially feeling her move. I feel like it's just my little secret moment with her that I don't have to share with anyone else.

Nerissa 05-11-2012 12:40 PM

I have my days. I think my biggest reason is that I wanted this third baby for sooo long before DH agreed that now I just want it over with quickly. We debated for a year on weather or not to have a third.

so while some days I think it is flying by there are just as many days that I think September will never get here.

babyleon 05-11-2012 12:46 PM

yes, i feel like its taking forever. I am 35 weeks.I have know since day 1 that i was getting pregnant. When it seems that its been too long i think that is a great time to get ready as much as possible to my babys arrival. I have change many aspects of my life since then.

mariamommy 05-11-2012 01:07 PM

LOL, yes, I'm at 40 weeks and I suppose I'm entitled to roll my eyes at you but I won't. Pregnancy is one of those things that tends to make people feel "trapped" ... there's no getting out of it when you want! I'm so excited this is my last pregnancy, I want to get my body back!

At least you can still bend over and paint your toes. :)

JulieBeth 05-11-2012 02:55 PM

It does but then I remind myself that this is our last. This pregnancy has been a dream and I am enjoying every (creeping by) moment :) :)

magdalynaa 05-11-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariamommy

At least you can still bend over and paint your toes. :)

I really never thought that moment would come... boy, was I wrong. Lol!

HeatherlovesCDs 05-12-2012 08:21 AM

I'm only 17wk 5 days. This pregnancy is going slower than my other three. However, I'm also still grieving the loss of the twin at 9wks. So, I'm sure that is contributing to my problem. In the past, I would have been happy to feel like it is going slower. This time, I just want to hurry up. :(

Sorry yours is seeming to go by slowly.

Michelle_M 05-12-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babyleon (Post 15082117)
yes, i feel like its taking forever. I am 35 weeks.I have know since day 1 that i was getting pregnant. When it seems that its been too long i think that is a great time to get ready as much as possible to my babys arrival. I have change many aspects of my life since then.

Maybe that's why it feels like it's taking so long. I got my BFP when AF was 3 days late, and I just had this feeling even before then. So maybe that's part of it.

God bless!

EmmaGM 05-12-2012 11:00 AM

I told DH my oven takes too long, we're putting the next one in the microwave.

Sent from my Galaxy Skyrocket using DS Forum