Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Monday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1393441)

~whitehologram~ 05-13-2012 09:32 PM

Basically it's Monday

Sorry. I can't get the picture in via my phone.

Happy Monday everyone!

Sent from my SG-S2 using DS Forum

jacksmommy1 05-13-2012 09:45 PM

Good luck today janine

~whitehologram~ 05-13-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksmommy1
Good luck today janine

Thanks Kari :)

Sent from my SG-S2 using DS Forum

maman08 05-14-2012 12:00 AM

Re: Basically it's Monday

Good luck Janine, I hope the procedure goes well!

I'm :tired: today...stayed up too late finishing the latest Sookie Stackhouse novel (which was pretty disappointing, but since it's #12 of 13 I can't NOT find out what happens at this point!). Today N and I are going to go get a birthday present for a party on Wednesday and then both boys have to go to the doctor for follow-up visits. The good thing is that since I'm pulling S out of school before "rest time," I'll get a nap time/quiet time with both boys in their rooms at the same time this afternoon. :banana:

jwjbbrown 05-14-2012 05:12 AM

Janine I hope it all went well.

Hope the nap was good Heidi.

redgirlsmama 05-14-2012 07:00 AM

Hope it goes smoothly Janine! Is Heiner at the hospital with you?
Heidi my opinion on the Sookie books is that she is milking every penny she can get out of them.because of the HBO series. So she writes filler books where nothing really happens.
Went for my walk and now I plan to be in my jams and do laundry all day. Maybe go for a picnic at the park and wear Lydia out so she will nap and I can sort the clothes from the swap for MH. I got 5 tees for sure, and a tank and a skort ....would you want size 5 slim TCP jeans that have a hole in the knee?

maman08 05-14-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redgirlsmama
Hope it goes smoothly Janine! Is Heiner at the hospital with you?
Heidi my opinion on the Sookie books is that she is milking every penny she can get out of them.because of the HBO series. So she writes filler books where nothing really happens.
Went for my walk and now I plan to be in my jams and do laundry all day. Maybe go for a picnic at the park and wear Lydia out so she will nap and I can sort the clothes from the swap for MH. I got 5 tees for sure, and a tank and a skort ....would you want size 5 slim TCP jeans that have a hole in the knee?

I have to agree on the Sookie books. I really wanted to like this one but it felt so flat throughout. This is why I'm sort of afraid to read the rest of the Outlander books even though I LOVED the first one, I don't want them to turn out disappointing.

yaylucy 05-14-2012 08:14 AM

Good luck Janine! Hope everything goes well :hugs:

So I spent a brief moment last night in the ER. I had the worst tooth ache ever - my gum turned red and swollen and the pain and redness spread to my eye and my ear. I googled and found an emergency dental through the university, so I called and they said I had to go through the ER to get over there... Turns out even though they advertis ethey are a 24/7 emergency dental theyre not. So I got some antibiotics and pain killers. I guess underneath one of my fillings is an abcess/infection. Probably going to have the filling taken out and possibly a root canal.

Buuut, good news! Dali slept from 10:30pm until 10 this morning, yay!

~Lucy - Dali Mama to Adalia, my DD born 2/08/2012 ~ Sent from my iPhone

redgirlsmama 05-14-2012 08:31 AM

Yuck Lucy! No fun!
I am attempting to meal plan with less carbs and dairy :(
I've got lunches made, kids ready and almost time to go. Then I will reboot laundry, do dishes, clean bathrooms and fix Lydias mess. Darn pizza truck is attempting to undermine me with Greek pizza today. :gah:

maman08 05-14-2012 08:39 AM

Lucy, :hugs: on the ER visit, that sounds miserable. :yay: for good sleep, though!

My nap was lovely, and I even got to finish watching the Christmas special of "Downtown Abbey" after I woke up. :happycry: Now the boys are playing and I'm getting dinner started...fish, peas, and I think Mel's cheesy corn cakes. DH is trying to eat fewer carbs so making the corn cakes might be slightly mean, but I'm way too pregnant to deprive myself right now. :giggle: