Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Knitting Needles, Buttons, Fabric, Books, Patterns +++ (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1394156)

popsi 05-15-2012 11:41 AM

Knitting Needles, Buttons, Fabric, Books, Patterns +++

8/6- Updated the albums from a few sales.
Please don't forget that I'm willing to trade!
Thanks for looking!

7/11- I've updated the picassa albums with what has sold. I hope to put more up over the next week or two. (If I don't have my baby before then! ;))

I have a lot of fabric, buttons, trimming, knitting misc., etc.

Please take a look at the links below and feel free to ask any questions. Some have all the info, others have none- I will add the info if I have any inquiries.

I am planning to periodically post more stuff (eg zippers, buttons, more trimming, fabric and yarn, knitting needles etc.), so come and check back often! Furthermore, you can ask if I happen to have something- I hardly even know what I have down there!

*Many of the fabrics/trimming are still on the bolt/tube, but have been in storage and have a storage smell. The prices reflect the condition.

*I have lots of zippers- For 200+ it'll be $25+ shipping, or if you want less or more or a trade please pm me. EDIT: for FRE with 50 zippers= $12.65 ppd

*I am open to negotiations and trades. Trades mainly: girl/neutral fitteds and diaper covers (not flips) for 20 lbs+ and gender neutral infant fitteds/ pfs and covers- EUC or new.

*Once you have 'placed your order', please make payment within 2 business days. I will not cut or package till receive payment. I will then mail it out within 2 business days, unless otherwise stated.

*Shipping is not included in the pricing. Please pm or post your zip and I will tell you an approximate shipping cost- I will not know until all is packaged, after payment received. Just as an fyi- I try to use FRB and FRE, but will use other packaging if possible.

LINKS:

Buttons and Notions etc.
Knitting Stuff
Fabric
Patterns and Books
Trimming etc.
misc...

***NOTE: Just mentioning that I am posting it in other forums as well. In addition, selling through CL and ebay- so, please let me know asap if you are interested in a particular item.

Thanks for looking!!

popsi 05-16-2012 08:56 AM

Re: Knitting Needles, Buttons, Fabric, Books, Patterns +++

:bumpsign:

Sold a couple of knitting needles :thumbsup: Go check 'em out! :goodvibes:

popsi 05-17-2012 08:47 AM

popsi 05-22-2012 09:56 AM

I hope knibert will read this bec. your pm box is full...

Glad you were able to sell the flips! I've actually not been too happy with mine, so I'm thinking of selling them too...

Anyway, on to your question: just as an fyi- none of the prices included shipping and the least expensive item would be free ;)
holder- 1.75 (free)
dpns x2- 8
crochet hook- size G is $6, size H is $2... which were you thinking of?
velocity x3- 9.35
totals: with G= 23.35 OR with H= 19.35
plus actual shipping.

So, I understand you are negotiating on the price... just thinking... ;)... How about I check how much the shipping would be on these items and get back to you? Can you just send me your zip please?

Thanks! :)

popsi 05-24-2012 11:31 AM

popsi 05-29-2012 09:21 AM

popsi 05-30-2012 08:04 PM

:bumpsign: for a couple of updates.

popsi 05-31-2012 09:03 PM