Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Wednesday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1394485)

~whitehologram~ 05-16-2012 01:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[centre]Attachment 105222[/centre]

Sent from my SG-S2 using DS Forum... Currently in hospital, drugged up after getting my tonsils out. My posts may reflect that.

~whitehologram~ 05-16-2012 01:39 AM

Sorry, I tried to get it to centre up but it doesn't look like it worked.

Sent from my SG-S2 using DS Forum... Currently in hospital, drugged up after getting my tonsils out. My posts may reflect that.

~whitehologram~ 05-16-2012 01:41 AM

Currently miserable. I can't sleep because of the pain. I'm not allowed to take anything to help me sleep incase I bleed. My throat hurts and because of being asthmatic I can't have the good pain killers.

jwjbbrown 05-16-2012 05:05 AM

Sorry Janine. A tonsillectomy sucks at any age but as an adult it is really sucky.

Heidi, MH's first bday party was a little rough. Thankfully it was a good friend's. House. But ee did eventually have to leave Earl because she was tired and starting to get a little too jealous of the gifts. :giggle: others since then have been fine. It was just that first one.

Busy day ahead. Jerry will drop us off. I have arranged for Mel to spend the morning in K with a Navajo/English speaking K teacher. I will work with my two classes and attempt to finish weeding biographies. Jerry will pick me up at noon to get home and get MH cleaned up for the doc at 1:00. I am guessing we are dealing with either nothing but a bronchitis that just wont give up or allergies. Neither of which the doc can do much about. We will be avoiding steroids at all costs given her dad's nasty reaction to them.

Then back to school to get Mel. Who offered to stay there for the afternoon and keep working on weeding and inventory. If we get stuck at the doc one of my teachers will bring her back to town. Home to eat a dump chicken recipe that is going in the crock this morning that is a favorite of the Price/Chamberland family.

The rest of the evening should be quiet.

Now I need to do my yoga and get my butt in the shower.

redgirlsmama 05-16-2012 06:18 AM

Could be bacterial pneumonia?
Walking and texting. Could be dangerous. A puma may sneak up on me ;)

jwjbbrown 05-16-2012 06:36 AM

Re: Basically it's Wednesday

No fever so I doubt it is bacterial anything but we shall see what the doc says.

~whitehologram~ 05-16-2012 06:51 AM

I hope MH feels better soon.

One girl has goes home. The other seems to be getting visitors from all over. They were so loud, I couldn't hear my laptop... I couldn't stand it and packed away my laptop and left. I can't stay out here for long. It's cold.

redgirlsmama 05-16-2012 07:01 AM

Re: Basically it's Wednesday

I need to get the house picked up for a 1yo chunk to come hang out with me :wub: I need to figure out supper too, we have a soccer party tonight instead of practice.

~whitehologram~ 05-16-2012 07:01 AM

How are you feeling today Lucy?

~whitehologram~ 05-16-2012 07:04 AM

I'm missing my kids.

I thought it would be nice to have a couple of days break but it's not.... I miss them.

Cami came home last night from Hungary. Opa hurt his foot and it was too cold so they came home early.

I should get to see the kids tomorrow.