Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Basically it's Thursday (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1394977)

~whitehologram~ 05-16-2012 11:00 PM

Basically it's Thursday

Ughhh... I messed up and now I can't get the picture in the post.

~whitehologram~ 05-16-2012 11:04 PM

Re: Basically it's Thursday

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 15106128)
:gah:
5 days on a steroid for inflimation. We shall see if we survive the weekend. Let's hope she is like.l me and not her dad on steroids.

Off to get Mel.

I'm hope she's more like you Jen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwjbbrown (Post 15106362)
Inflamed and pissed off bronchials from too much coughing for too long. Doc said to only go two weeks in the future with her coughing, not four. Also that if she is coughing still for a week after the steriods to bring her back and we will do xrays to rule out anything seriously pulmonary.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redgirlsmama (Post 15106429)
:gah: I need a thermometer type device that says "go to doctor" or "wait it out" or "keep home from school/activities" perhaps also "just a virus" grrr.
Rhubarb pie in the oven :drif: bbq chicken in cp to be shredded for sammies after soccer party. We are going to the soccer fields early to play at the park, since they always want to and we never do.

I'm think we all need one of those Jess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redgirlsmama (Post 15107527)
Yum! We are eating pie. The sandwiches were raved over. Love when I don't actually do anything but pour bbq sauce on frozen chicken and slice an onion and they love it.
The soccer party was super fun. They let siblings play too with kickball and relay races. At the end a mom snuck water balloons up in a cooler and we made them.turn around to see the "surprise coming through the hedge" and pelted them with water balloons.

Sounds like fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruvalokiteshvara (Post 15107990)
Just submitted two poems to the Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival 2012 Haiku Invitational. Wish me luck!

Good luck Ru!

~whitehologram~ 05-16-2012 11:09 PM

My kids are coming to visit me today :)

jacksmommy1 05-17-2012 12:55 AM

Aww Janine I hope you had a good visit. My kids kinda went nuts in my room

~whitehologram~ 05-17-2012 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacksmommy1
Aww Janine I hope you had a good visit. My kids kinda went nuts in my room

They were only here for about 15 minutes before Derry got hungry and they had to go. I had to give them money to pay for BK. Heiner didn’t have any with him.

Sent from my SG-S2 using DS Forum... Currently in hospital, drugged up after getting my tonsils out. My posts may reflect that.

~whitehologram~ 05-17-2012 04:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Heiner took this photo before they left.

Attachment 105337

Sent from my SG-S2 using DS Forum... Currently in hospital, drugged up after getting my tonsils out. My posts may reflect that.

ruvalokiteshvara 05-17-2012 04:38 AM

Cute picture, Janine! Morning!

jwjbbrown 05-17-2012 04:56 AM

Cute Janine.

Go Ru go. Nice work on the poems and making it 1/2 way

We are in training today so we don't have to be up so early....going to try and fall back to sleep.

jwjbbrown 05-17-2012 06:30 AM

Finally up and showered, had a partner in the shower today too. Need to get some food in both of us so I can get her meds in too.

Kind of a restless night here last night. Both Jerry and I were up multiple times. :needcoffee: maybe I :needstrawberryshortcake: for breakfast too :giggle:

yaylucy 05-17-2012 07:09 AM

well. today's work day is going well so far. :hairpull: I got a monitor to hook my laptop to so I can do research/data entry better... since my screen is only a 13" mbpro...well i got an hdmi cable hook up for it and turns out it doesn't even have an hdmi port. so back to best buy. when they open in another hour and half :banghead:

so much for being productive. :cry: