Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Nov (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Nothing but crickets in here (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1395962)

clatchford2011 05-19-2012 10:21 AM

Nothing but crickets in here

Man the DS board in here is SOOOO dead!!! *sigh* maybe we should keep it rolling in here too???

armywife70 05-19-2012 01:57 PM

Re: Nothing but crickets in here

Not too many Mama's come on here I don't think....I come on to stalk, and see if any new ladies have come on here, so they can get moved over to the FB one where all the action is!

doodah 05-21-2012 12:49 PM

I know, the FB page is so busy, I can't keep up at all most of the time

*Katherine* 05-22-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doodah (Post 15128147)
I know, the FB page is so busy, I can't keep up at all most of the time

That's the same for me. I can't keep up, it's too much and hard for me to follow topics. I prefer a message board format. I don't care for FB groups, never have, lol!

2+2macht4 05-22-2012 12:17 PM

My only problem with the facegroup group is that I cannot figure out who everyone is only a handful are on the list with their ds names

Ellie'sMomma 05-22-2012 12:49 PM

My issue with posting here is that it is very public and I prefer the feeling of a more private group. I agree, the format of the FB group is tricky to follow and hard to find topics again.

eljube112 05-22-2012 05:29 PM

pros and cons of both I guess.

fb definitely moves fast, but I usually just jump in with whatever topics are at the top of the page. :)

armywife70 05-23-2012 05:31 AM

I agree it DOES move fast! ;) I agree with Ellie's Momma though, I LOVE that it's private!

Rena~ I know what you mean about not knowing who everyone is! I am the opposite though, I know on FB, but then I get over here and I am completely and totally lost!

luckymomma84 05-23-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armywife70
I agree it DOES move fast! ;) I agree with Ellie's Momma though, I LOVE that it's private!

Rena~ I know what you mean about not knowing who everyone is! I am the opposite though, I know on FB, but then I get over here and I am completely and totally lost!

I'm the same way, I'm stating o know everyone on fb but here I'm lost, I love the fb but I can never post to the doc, I'm Brittany over there!

fluffybunsdiapers 05-24-2012 04:21 AM

Fb is way easier for me and fs has had issues locking up and shutting down on me since the last set of updates, I usually don't even have time to stalk, its so frustraing I don't come on much (which is helping me not be tempted un fsot :giggle: the silver lining lol)