Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Jan (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Maternity Clothes! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1398567)

Mommy2Be08 05-25-2012 08:14 AM

Maternity Clothes!

Just tried on all my Maternity bottoms to see what fits since I lots a bunch of weight. Looks like I will be selling a bunch and buying new stuff since none of it fits. And not because I don't have a belly yet because they are huge on me. Which is awesome but sucks because I would rather put the money elsewhere.

american_mommy 05-26-2012 05:22 PM

Re: Maternity Clothes!

I lost a bit of weight last year also and am kind of hoping I need new clothes cause most of my maternity clothes are old. Although I do hate to spend the money since this will be our last but I am hoping not to gain a ton either and need some nicer clothes :)

cristy_1996 05-26-2012 05:59 PM

I picked up some shorts and a cute tank top yesterday at Ross for pretty cheap although, I would MUCH rather shop a consignment sale. Too bad they aren't starting until the end of the summer!

Koli Ava 05-27-2012 08:03 AM

All of my old ones fit, but I have still bought some extra ones. Mainly used, but I did splurge on a maternity swimsuit.

WRmomma 05-29-2012 04:27 AM

I had my first child 5 years ago, so I don't have any of my old stuff. Used to have some cute tops. I guess it will be off to ebay or find a good shop around here. lol.

american_mommy 05-29-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WRmomma (Post 15165239)
I had my first child 5 years ago, so I don't have any of my old stuff. Used to have some cute tops. I guess it will be off to ebay or find a good shop around here. lol.

I didn't even think of Ebay!:thumbsup:

WRmomma 05-29-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by american_mommy (Post 15165625)
I didn't even think of Ebay!:thumbsup:

Ebay is a woman's best friend when you are working with very little money sometimes. Check the FSOT threads on here. There are some nice motherhood stuff on there.

jmoon 05-29-2012 03:34 PM

I am plus sized, so there aren't really any maternity clothes that fit me and don't cost a fortune. I am just looking for bigger pants that have some stretch since the ones I am wearing now are tight on my stomache. Thankfully, I haven't gained any weight! I am going to try not to gain very much this pregnancy. I was diagnosed with hypo thyroid after my last and I am the same weight I was full term with him :( Sucks, but what are you gonna do?

norrahsmommy 05-30-2012 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmoon
I am plus sized, so there aren't really any maternity clothes that fit me and don't cost a fortune. I am just looking for bigger pants that have some stretch since the ones I am wearing now are tight on my stomache. Thankfully, I haven't gained any weight! I am going to try not to gain very much this pregnancy. I was diagnosed with hypo thyroid after my last and I am the same weight I was full term with him :( Sucks, but what are you gonna do?

Do you have a Gordmans? I was a size 20 when I got pregnant with DD and they had some great deals on plus size maternity.

norrahsmommy 05-30-2012 05:29 AM

I gotta find maternity scrubs because all my work clothes either just fit or are not comfortable. Already dont want anything on my stomach. I have jeans from dd and im not sure if they will fit, but I just wore regular tops the whole time. I want new nursing bras and tank tops.