Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   Have you told anyone? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1400729)

Mamma527 05-30-2012 06:59 PM

Have you told anyone?

Have you told anyone that you're pregnant yet? I've just told DH, but no one else yet. I know it's early, but I'm dying to tell someone.

When do you plan on telling your family? I'm thinking after I hear the heartbeat.

DMichelleV 05-30-2012 07:19 PM

A few of our close family and friends know. I am thinking maybe I will feel more comfortable sharing when I hear a heartbeat as well. We shall see :-)

Katiesara 05-30-2012 09:19 PM

Everyone in our families already know. But, only bc it was an ivf cycle with so many appointments that we couldn't hide it.

brookglen 05-30-2012 11:38 PM

My husband knows and I told my assistant tonight. I couldn't avoid it, we are out on location for work and she noticed that I'm not partaking in my normal out of town wine drinking. I'm being super hush hush otherwise.

allinmyhead 05-31-2012 11:44 AM

Re: Have you told anyone?

My husband knows, as does my boss and one very close and dear friend at work. My boss caught me though. I'm full time Naitonal Guard and two other girls in my drill unit are pregnant. He joked that it would be my turn next and I guess I blushed a little too much.:blush:

I have an appointment on the 15th and provided everything looks good, we will tell family and friends after that.

lisha622 05-31-2012 02:16 PM

My husband knows, and 3 of our close friends. But that's all. DH wants to wait to tell everyone else for a little bit. He thinks it's fun to wait, but it's so hard for me to wait to tell, mostly because several people knew we were trying and it's hard for me to lie if they ask.

JennTheMomma 06-04-2012 08:50 AM

I've told my Midwife and a friend. I'll tell my other friends in 2 weeks probably, and then my family not until I'm father along, after I tell family I'll announce it on FB.

HeatherMac603 06-04-2012 04:08 PM

I've told my DH, my best friend, and my co-worker (I need for her to know in case I feel uncomfortable/get sick/need help). I plan to tell my parents, sister and brother-in-law, and aunt and uncle this Saturday at Disney World. Then the rest of the family when we come back from vacation!

Ainmemphis 06-04-2012 05:27 PM

I have told DH, my parents, his mom, and my 2 best friends. It has been hard keeping a secret but these are the people that I would need to talk to if anything went wrong so I wanted to share with them first. It is really going to be hard keeping it to myself around some other friends who know I have been talking about trying for #2 but I am just not ready to tell everyone, I haven't even gone to the doctor yet!

jackobeano 06-04-2012 11:58 PM

We found out today and went over to my parent's and then my grandparent's houses to tell each of them!