Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Oct (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Anyone NOT in our FB group? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1401756)

zacifer 06-02-2012 12:21 AM

Anyone NOT in our FB group?

I rarely check in here since we have our FB group. Is anyone NOT in the FB group? I come here to start the weekly chat, but then fail to keep up in the chat. And now, I'm way behind and it doesn't seem like anyone is really chatting anyways (well.....we chat like crazy on FB). Just wondering if I should keep up on the weekly chats or if we're all over it.

GooseBella 06-02-2012 07:47 AM

Re: Anyone NOT in our FB group?

Its very hard to keep up on facebook... is there someone way to start a chat thread over there for the daily stuff and then U/S people can just do individually? Just a thought. :)

zacifer 06-02-2012 07:41 PM

I don't know if there can be a daily thread there. But there can be here of course so that's why I was asking. If people still want it I'll keep it going for sure! I just didn't know if people were using it.

kelpie169 06-02-2012 09:42 PM

I didn't even know there was a Facebook group.

kp1721 06-02-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelpie169 (Post 15189511)
I didn't even know there was a Facebook group.

me either

Gardyloo 06-02-2012 11:07 PM

That explains it! I thought things were awfully quiet around here. I'm not on Facebook, so obviously, not part of the group. I don't think you need to keep posting weekly chat threads. I'm more likely to respond to threads other than the chat anyway. Hopefully everyone on Facebook at least posts here once in a while, otherwise I'll be all alone :cry: Maybe we could do monthly chats, if people really want something, though.

abunchoflemons 06-02-2012 11:57 PM

Topic chats? I don't have fb let alone want one complicated & kinda long story. Or like suggested monthly here? I wasn't sure what the weekly things were about cuz I'm fairly new still.

qberry 06-03-2012 12:10 AM

I've posted here a few times but mainly a lurker. I saw the link at one point but forgot to request.

kelpie169 06-03-2012 07:27 AM

I tend to just scan the last 3 day threads. I hardy ever remember to check for chats and stuff, although I should.

HeatherlovesCDs 06-04-2012 12:13 PM

I'm not a fan of facebook. It's sad to me that it's so quiet in our DDC, but I understand too. If the chats are too slow, I would either ask someone else to start them or stop them. I like to chat. If they are active, I get pulled in and tend to participate. However, if they are slow, I tend to lose interest. :blush: